Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Any Ites eva reason with RAS PIDOW?

Posted by riffy 
riffy
Any Ites eva reason with RAS PIDOW?
February 03, 2006 11:17PM
Years ago I had the opportunity to reason for bout 1 hour with RAS PIDOW. He was at a restaurant eating Ital and so was I. I approached respectfully and engaged his interest. It was quite an experience for I. Did anyone else reason with him before he left for Zion? Jus curious. He left a powerful impression that will stay with I for Iver.

Riffy
Acacia
Re: Any Ites eva reason with RAS PIDOW?
February 04, 2006 12:01AM
Be careful you don't summon Wolete Kristos.
riffy
February 04, 2006 12:26AM
y is an exercise of caution needed? ...
Acacia
February 04, 2006 12:56AM
Oh she's a woman who talks about Ras Pidow and enjoys berating people on this board. But I was only kidding.
February 04, 2006 01:47AM
Iman spent time with Elder Ras Pidow- Jah Rest his beautiful soul ina Zion
he came here to New Mexico to perform years ago- we reasoned with him all night and burned the chalice..
He also came to Durango to InI bredrens farm - Ras Farms
and trod down to Albuquerque to See Israel Vibes- 7-14-98 I think that was
he was smoking like a chimney ha ha..

Was a blessing to sight the Elder and hear his word sound power

Rastafari
February 04, 2006 04:14AM
very curious of who wolete kristos is. ive seen quite a few people drop this name on this board. even more curious now that acacia made this person sound so scarry :{
one love-juan love
February 04, 2006 07:03AM
it was a privileged experience to share the stage w/ras pidow & the ancient youth at the 8 x 10 club in baltimore, maryland many years back...

give thanks,
one peace roots-ee
[thearkband.com]
February 04, 2006 07:34AM
We met Pidow briefly when we both performed up at the late great Roots Mountain Reggae Festival in upstate Washington in '98 or '99. Very humble & upful. Unfortunately I was multitasking that day & didn't have much time to sit and reason.
HIGHPRAISE
February 04, 2006 09:20AM
"Multitasking" smiling smiley
"Wolete Kristoes" smiling smiley
"SNWMF Message Board" smiling smiley
HIGHPRAISE
February 04, 2006 09:25AM
No disrespect ... Ras Pidow ... Life ,Sight, Knowledge ..Give Thanks ......
February 05, 2006 02:26AM
I guess it's the high tech way of saying I was up to my @$$ in alligators...
February 05, 2006 05:37AM
I spent some time with him in Cleveland probably about 10 years ago. I met him through a group called the PLUS Band, (Peace Love & Unity Syndicate) with Carlos Jones and crew. He was a great man to connect with, humble straight forward and interesting to reason with.

Good memories...
Lori
March 16, 2006 05:17PM
Blessings!
Jah Rastafari (there is no kidding or internet jokes when it comes to reasoning 'bout Ras Pidow)
I have the honor and privilege to be welcomed in the Ras Pidow family.
and I am still doin' works today, to honor his name.
I was also at Roots Mtn. with Ras Pidow and the Modern Antique.
I was able to travel with them on the road for three weeks.
Roots Mtn. was so irie! I believe that was '97.
They came back in '98 to do the Hemp Fest here in Oregon.
That last expierience was one to remember.
Such a BLESSED SOUL!
Tue. March 21st is the 5 year Anniversary of his passing.
The I's are feelin' his presence inna strong way.
I LOVE him and miss H.I.M. dearly..
I feel he's lookin' out for all his family, all the days.
The sweetest, kindest, most conscious, Nyaibinghi Mon
ForIver!
Lori
March 16, 2006 06:38PM

here's an innerview with Papa Pilgram/Pilgrams Perspective
Lori
March 16, 2006 07:29PM
here is an irie article written by JAHUG Vol.2 *copyright 1992 C Gayle & Y Gayle
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GLORY TO WORD GLORY TO SOUND GLORY TO THE MOST HIGH JAH RASTAFARI
GREAT DAVID' GREATER SON

"Yes Haile I Selassie I, He is de owner-founder of Sun Moon and Stars, Man woman and children. Green Herb, heat, air, and water. And all creeping things upon de face of dis Eart' dat have breat'. Dose dat fly within de great and small waters, and dose dat are hidden from de face of man. Iternally live! JAH RASTAFARI! Let all living things call HIM. He's without father, He's without mother, without beginning of days nor end of time.
"Hebrews 7 declare it biblically: no descent. Having neither beginning of days.
He's Preiest Melchisedke yet Father yet Mother. Without void without form, yet void yet form. All void and all form. Unsearchable!
"Coming thru Lineage. Through even Jes-us Christ 2000 years ago. Coming through Judah who prove' a better Testament than (Levi)-Priest Melchisidek.
As it is wriiten in Hebrews 7. Coming thru Acts 2nd, (29th) verse as it is said,
Men and Brethren, let me freely speak of the Patriarch David who is now dead and burried. But his S'epulchre is here with us now. Understand dat!
"And thru the lineage according to de flesh, thru David line Christ must return to reign upon his Throne. Haile I Selassie I is greater David Greater Son, who stand to rule and reign world-wide.
"Unfathomable! The Master Bulder of Creation. The Almighty in Person, Natural Man. Haile Selassie is a title given to Ras Tafari. Malachi first declare it. The Heathen shall shook at his great and dreadful name.
Ras mean' King, Tafari mean Head Creator. He's Redeemeer, King, Creator, in bliss, returned to reign forever! Jeremiah declare it: I am black, astonishment is being taken out upon me. I am one forever. So as de Sun is one, so Halie Selassie I, The Might of Trinity JAH RASTAFARI is one. One heart, one love, one moon, one earth, one life, so there must be one God. The Almighty JAH RASTAFARI!
"I an' I was being taken away as captive', surely from a long long time ago......
I an' I was in Egypt and JAH bu'st de sea in two, wit' Nyahbinghi music! Through de temple of Moses, and man walk on dry ground. JAH gwy do it again.
"Dis de day I shall bring de captivity, in dis decade, of Judah and Jeruselam, Ithiopia, when all eyes shall see and know dat Haile Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI reign forever, and forever. For Angel' will be coming falling down before HIM.
"He touched Lightning and it scorched! He rebuked de wind and chastised thunder. He's Almighty in Supreme Supremacy. Ruleth among de mighties. HIM alone. De only international Field Marshall General,
Haile I, Selassie I, JAH RASTAFARI!
To de world.....Selah.."
(AS SPOKEN BY RAS PIDOW)

LoriI
March 20, 2006 04:07AM
REMEMBER
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login