Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

celabrate the new mendo location w/MAD PROFESSOR!!! THIS SUNDAY

Posted by peaceloveandlight 
celabrate the new mendo location w/MAD PROFESSOR!!! THIS SUNDAY
February 04, 2006 02:26AM
in the village of mendocino the Mad Professor will be playing a very excuslive show
this sunday FEB 5th @ the Crown Hall ONLY $13 @ THE DOOR there is an organic vegan dinner and silent action proceding the mendocino coast enviromental center

come and celabrate snwmf comming to mendocino county the best place is has ever been and will be no gansters, and thier bad drugs, no scorching hot days in the dirty valley driving to angels camp, no bad vibes (angels camp was run by hells angels back in tha day so thier has been a lot of bad stuff that has hapened up their), no agro cops to mess with the irie folks holdin it down
this is going to be the biggest and best reggae fest in the world not that it was'nt before but this one is gona blow it all out of the water i hope they stay here for awhile jah bless Warren, Gretchen

peace love and light to all

miken
Re: celabrate the new mendo location w/MAD PROFESSOR!!! THIS SUNDAY
February 04, 2006 08:49AM
(angels camp was run by hells angels back in tha day so thier has been a lot of bad stuff that has hapened up their)

Plenty of HA hanging in Mendo County.
February 04, 2006 11:16AM
I hate to admit it but Im sure there will be a few HA, bay thugs and bad drugs to counter all the good vybz when snwmf come. Great price to see Mad Professor though. I wish I could attend.
February 05, 2006 01:43AM
i have nothing personal to any hell angels people thier not all bad but the valley energy is kinda heaktic but once again i have nothing personal against the valley or the old locations but mendo will be verry chil
:=)we locals will regulate the area keeping it real irie ;=)
many blessings to all
February 05, 2006 10:16AM
ARRRRRRG ! WE have a fine tradition of board and plunder here in Anderson Valley and we Will be maintaining that we all you scurvy dogs and petticoats show above the gunwhale.

For price I will give you a treasure map to the Manson house and Jim Jones' former office.

Prepare to be boarded!

February 05, 2006 11:52AM
Face it, norcal...the Sonora Hills is littered with white trash, white supremacist rednecks.

February 05, 2006 12:27PM
Dude you would fit right in, got the look and the attitude.
February 05, 2006 12:33PM
yea man, I'm making Brotherhood associations right now...just in case I'm ever sent to a California prison.

Lori
February 06, 2006 10:03AM
I saw the show in Eugene and I would give it a 4 out of 10.
I have bigged up th DJ but I was dissapointed.
People were all leaving early and hardly anyone was even dancing.
(on a friday night)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login