Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

love @ snwmf

Posted by maryjane1983 
love @ snwmf
February 04, 2006 06:33PM
june 17th 2005 i met my husband at SNWMF all the love, the peace, the harmony. thank you everyone who was there for makin my 1st ever reggae concert a success. i am now a Reggae Muffin. me and my husband are looking foward to SNWMF 2006!!!!!!! Damian Marley Should be there. i met him after his concert in santa cruz nov 15th, and he is beyond awesome. one love my reggae family. i will see you all there this summer!!!!!!
Acacia
Re: love @ snwmf
February 05, 2006 01:11AM
I am a Reggae Muffin too. Yay Maryjane!
February 05, 2006 05:30PM
awww that is so sweet

blessings!

"It takes a whole village to raise a child" African Proverb
February 05, 2006 05:39PM
Awesome - glad to have you in the family. The other ladies who responded are some of the best too - you're in good company...

1983? - damn I'm old... that was the year I graduated HS, LOL.

Peace and Love to all (especially our reggae muffins - haha)
February 05, 2006 07:04PM
BIG UP!! Maryjane nineteen eighty three welcome to our family!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want all the sistren with me!!!!!!!!!! Oh thats not a reggae song??? Got carried away.First ever Reggae show for my brand new sistren??? I'm all excited too!! A brand new fresh sistren added to The Massive!!! WELCOME!!
How exciting that must have been?? My first Reggae show was "Toots and the Maytals" at Paramount Theater in Seattle, Wa. in 1976.Who really got you feelin the Love last year? I know your'e husband did. But I mean musically speaking???
SNWMF is a very true wonderful event for you to begin your Reggae memories. May you have many!!!You should really give "Reggae on the River" a visit as well??? We will be waiting for you . LIVE UP!!!! Never give up. Peace to you.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login