Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

space for 2 to/from redding

Posted by IRIENICOLE 
space for 2 to/from redding
June 11, 2004 07:45PM
i have space for 2 more people to/from the redding area. i will be leaving first thing friday morning maybe around 6am and leaving to come back first thing monday morning. i have a big truck with plenty of room. i don't ask for anything in return just some good vibes. phone number is (530) 209-2191 names nicole.
Re: space for 2 to/from redding
June 11, 2004 07:54PM
do you still have space for two handsome, funny and extremely polite English gentlemen? If so, where do we have to be and when? At the moment we're in New Mexico, but can get up your way if needs be. Thank you, george
June 11, 2004 08:30PM
give me a call and we can arrange everything.
June 11, 2004 08:47PM
Wow - they're coming from NM to ride back down from Redding...crazy!

"Ohh Nicole, my sweet Nicole
Ohh Nicole, sweet, sweet Nicollllle"

Couldn't resist - always loved that tune! Actually used to sing it in one band...
June 11, 2004 09:10PM
i don't know what is going on with those guys. i don't know if they know how close redding is from snwmf. but i still have space for 2 if anyones interested. much love and respect
June 11, 2004 09:29PM
Right on IrieNicole - I'm in Paradise myself, but I'm leaving Thursday morning...if there's any chance of you leaving earlier - you can join the Caravan (Sis April's coming from Chico).

Otherwise - see you at the show!

Peace
June 11, 2004 09:44PM
i would like to leave thurdsay but i don't know where i will stay that night. it would be alot easier to leave thurs. where are you all staying thursday night?
June 11, 2004 09:54PM
Check out the "South Melones RollCall" post - join the pre-party! If you think you might be able to make it - give I an e-mail (dubguy@dubimagery.com)
June 11, 2004 10:16PM
i don't really know what i am gonna do cause i have to meet up with friends in angels camp fri a.m. at the grocery store. i have never been to snwmf so i don't know the area. how far is this campsite from town? do i need to make reservations? if i can't find anyone to ride with me i am all alone, and i don't want to waste the space in someone else's campsite. where are you guys all meeting for the caravan? i will probably just stick to my original plans, unless i can find a rider or 2 then i wouldn't feel so bad about taking up space. i am getting so excited. peace and love!
June 12, 2004 09:11PM
no takers
June 13, 2004 12:55AM
Hey nicole, I need a ride from san francisco...........the only thing is that i'm going to yosemite this week with the greentortoise bus, and we´ll be back in sf friday morning at 7:00. If you can leave at that time i´ll go with you for sure.
thanks, i´ll be waiting for your answer. peace.
jbwelda
June 13, 2004 04:08AM
im not sure i understand your questions but let me take a try. first of all, you know that "angels camp" is a town, not a camp of some sort, right? i sort of get the idea you might be confused on that.

>how far is this campsite from town?

so if by "campsite" you mean angels camp as the "campsite" then it is right there! but if by "campsite" you mean where you camp at the festival, the fairgrounds that the fest is held on is about 2 or 3 miles out of angels camp proper.

do i need to make reservations?

for camping at the festival? it is first come first served at the gate but i dont thing that ever sells out or anything, so no, no reservations are needed.

if on the other hand you mean reservations as in hotel reservations, thats a whole other thing.

hope that helps

one love
jah bill
June 13, 2004 09:10AM
IRIENICOLE you get the most confused people I swear! I think antonia is thinking Redwood City - not Redding (I hope!). I'll contact you e-mail stylee...
June 13, 2004 05:53PM
Redwood city....not realy. I just was confused and I don't know why I thoght the ride was from san francisco. Thanks anyway.
June 13, 2004 06:16PM
Best of luck with the ride Antonia - you might try contacting J (Jacquie - do a search). I believe she is looking for company...

Heigher Heights
June 13, 2004 11:35PM
sorry for confusing you but i was talking about reservations and how far camp was from town from the s. malones campground. and if anyone is wondering where redding is it's 4 hrs north of the fest.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login