Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

pittsburgh steelers beat seattle seahawks

Posted by roots-ee 
pittsburgh steelers beat seattle seahawks
February 05, 2006 07:28PM
Re: pittsburgh steelers beat seattle seahawks
February 05, 2006 07:51PM
and Seattle remains the capital of loserdom.

February 05, 2006 07:54PM
well, Seattle played well, cep fi some shootin demself inna foot wit penlties...
jus dint play well NUFF!!!

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
February 05, 2006 08:24PM
Yeah - Stevens dropping four passes, AND the kicker missing 2 field goals didn't help...
riffy
February 05, 2006 08:40PM
sTEel WaLL pREvaiLs. bird is denied flight.
February 05, 2006 09:52PM
tru Dubguy, steelers had very few critical defensive plays, Hawks were havin deh way widdem, but they failed cas a deh own mistakes... only ones "denyin flight" ta dem Hawks were demself!

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
riffy
February 05, 2006 11:35PM
Greetings Ras Danny,

Nuff respect to you and your show - keep it up. my help is always offered your way, feel free to inquire. I catch it sometimes as I'm chillin it Ptown too.

imo - Hawks no have dem way widdem. If deh did, wasn't tuff nuff eh....respect ta the Hawks, InI n old Steelers backer from way back - It was a hard played game by both and the hawks showed much heart, props fi dat.

Peace Up

Riffy
Yabby You fan
February 06, 2006 04:08AM
Was this game thrown or what? Anybody else wonder why the refs took Seattle's TD away (that was a bad call, acording to John Madden, Michael Irvin, etc) and gave that TD to the Steelers (Big Ben did not cross the plain)?

What about those holding calls on Seattle that Madden questioned too? Seattle would have been on the two yard line on one pass that Stevens did catch. It takes away so much from the game when the refs are biased to the East Coast teams - and just so the media can have that silly feel good story of the Bus returning to Detroit. How many times do they need to say that in a two week span?

Yabby You fan
February 06, 2006 02:02PM
STEELER from the age of 3!!! Happy happy day. I will be in Canton (my hometown) when Jerome is inducted. Word to mamma.

Faith = Strength
February 06, 2006 04:00PM
YYF sey: It takes away so much from the game when the refs are biased to the East Coast teams - and just so the media can have that silly feel good story of the Bus returning to Detroit. How many times do they need to say that in a two week span?

You can sey that again. On a game play by play basis, Seattle outplayed them but the Steelers made three big plays and the refs took away the big plays from Seattle. I cant see a conspiracy or anything, just incompetency and bad luck on Seattles part...makes you wonder though...How come ALL the bad or questionable calls went against Seattle...musta been the Steelers home field advantage, ent?
February 06, 2006 04:46PM
for me, the really baaad call was the 'first' non touchdown...
( no way jose )
Yabby You fan
February 07, 2006 01:18AM
Yeah, I don't see a conspiracy either. The thought did hit me though, as I was watching Seattle outplay Pittsburgh for most of the game, if it's really worth it to follow pro football for a final game like this. Almost a feeling that I wasted my time rooting, yelling, cheering, ect, to see the end outcome turn out the way it did.

Also, is it just me, or is there something really missing from the Super Bowl? It seems like a money machine and the game is secondary. The ads, the Rolling Stones (my good friend asked why the Twinkle Brothers couldn't ever play at the Super Bowl), the indoor astroturf, the neutral site (although 90% Pittsburgh fans), etc. Money always changes things, and you could make an argument that it can destroy music too, reggae included. People will never learn...

Yabby You fan
"He's the King of Kings, Lords of Lords, the conquoring Lion of the Tribe of Judah"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login