Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

IRAN NUKES ISRAEL!

Posted by BG 
BG
IRAN NUKES ISRAEL!
February 06, 2006 09:36PM
If Iran finally gets their Bomb built, who thinks that that's the headline we might see?
Or will Israel go after them before any bomb is ever built?
Didnt Iran's president say the ultimate showdown and final war will be the coming war of the Muslim world against the west?

Hmmmm, whatta ting, whatta ting.

Does anyone know when last Islam gave the world anything positive???? I think it was @ the year 1200. Could be wrong tho.

what do you think???????????
papa ray
Re: IRAN NUKES ISRAEL!
February 06, 2006 09:53PM
BG, save us from religious fanatics, on every front. Just as there are 'Christian'
who would like to see Armageddon un-fold, and fanatic Jews who look to re-build the temple in Jerusalem(perhap by destroying the mosque which sits atop the site), so too are there muslims wanting to play their own Apocalpyse-End Game.
So odd, how elements of each religion based on the Bible can twist and
defile scripture to their own sick-puppy needs.

If I wuz this guy in Iran, i would seriosuly consider the results of attacking Israel,
both from the spiritual as well as literal side...
February 06, 2006 09:57PM
Rumi- and Malcom I would say. Some may also include Farakahn (sp)

Faith = Strength
February 06, 2006 10:06PM
Brainwash education is the order of the day.
In other news, it's all Israel's land...the Arabs have just been squatting there the past few thousands years.

BG
February 06, 2006 10:07PM
yes papa ray, scariest "people" alive are the fanatics. I'll die for x____________ (fill in the blank) Why not LIVE for life???

I almost wish we could let them have at each other using only hand held sticks and swords in an gladiator like setting.......charge payperview prices.
papa ray
February 07, 2006 02:39AM
Hey Chimino, yuh know that ' brain-wash education' holds forth in proportion to the
tendency to oppress, and desire for control by a culture's leaders. Religious and/or political systems in particular must pour fear into their followers
if submission is central to their world-view. If your mind is filled with fright,
you're not likely to question the Wise Leader(s).
papa ray
February 07, 2006 03:33PM
'For most of human history,religion and bigotry have been two sides of the same coin,and it still shows'----Christopher Hitchens
February 07, 2006 04:19PM
"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully
as when they do it from religious conviction."

Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)

BG
February 07, 2006 04:33PM
'religion makes a dead end ditch out of a once free flowing stream of conscious thought & spirituality' ~unknown
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login