Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I swear I'm not an alchoholic, but

Posted by sillysquirt 
sillysquirt
I swear I'm not an alchoholic, but
June 11, 2004 06:22PM
I actually won't be using alchohol as my source of happiness much that weekend, but just out of curiosity is there any weird rules I am going to find out about at the gate about alchohol that have not been posted in the rules? At this festival in Talkeetna AK they look through your car a little and there is no glass allowed. Just want to be prepared. Much Mahalos PS- where is everyone today! There is no one talking it seems. winking smiley
Re: I swear I'm not an alchoholic, but
June 11, 2004 06:30PM
Do Not bring bottles or cans into the Festival grounds,, they don't like that..
in camp thats you picking up after the "binge",,, yea it's kool in camp only --- Plastic/Paper cups that's reel Kool
One Love
Al
Kegs are reel kool
Recycle forever
sillysquirt
June 11, 2004 06:52PM
I always pick up after myself, thanks for the info, a relief to know
positive-ite
June 11, 2004 07:02PM
when you come to the concert the only thing they search your car for is dogs because they are not allowed.even though every year you see them there...leave your pets at home find them a good sitter and enjoy yourself. you can bring any drinks to camp its just when you go in the front gates of the show you cant take the bottles or cans in the fairgrounds area. we usually fill up those water hydration packs that you can keep on your back which holds about 2 liters of water or whatever you are drinking . hope you have a blessed weekend smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login