Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Site map ?

Posted by Bufo bufo 
Site map ?
June 12, 2004 07:04AM
Is there a site map any where online ? I'm trying to work out where my Rv spot is. Does your hook up spot correspond with your confirmation number or do they just fill them up as people arrive ?
Not long now !
Re: Site map ?
June 12, 2004 04:50PM
[www.frogtown.org]

This just shows the "inside" grounds - the lower-right side is the front entrance. You can see the valley stage, and the village stage is between the lake (mud puddle) and the entrance. The dancehall will be in the red building (I think). Not sure where the RV camping is - but it's first come fist serve, and I know it's not on the left (valley stage side - Ive seen busses, etc. over on this side - but not the official RV spots) or in the front where the one day parking (and more camping) is....Don't worry too much - the camping is all around the fairgrounds - you'll be just as close as everyone else!

Hope this helps!
Re: Site map ?
June 12, 2004 09:28PM
cheers, I have a number (No.1 funnily enough) on my confirmation and mostly just wondered if that was my actual space number and if so, could i see where it is. No biggy, mostly just chomping at the bit to get up there and staring at my RV spot on a map would fill the void a little before the 19th !
Thanks Dubguy.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login