Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

RESINATION - Positive Irie Vibes from SLO, CA

Posted by Cozmic Muffin 
Cozmic Muffin
RESINATION - Positive Irie Vibes from SLO, CA
June 12, 2004 01:51PM
I have been a long time fan of the reggae band RESINATION from San Luis Obispo, CA! I am sure any of you who know the reggae scene in Cali have heard of these guys. I thought for sure they would be added to Sierra Nevada this year with all the other festivals and shows they have done! They bring such positive vibes and grooves to every show! They belong at SNWMF! What's up Festival Committee?

I don't think I have missed a show in my last 3 years at Cal Poly. I am graduating next year, so do me a favor...and add these boys to next year's fest before I move back east, will ya?

For those who are familiar with this band, give a shout out and support! Resination deserves MAD props!

Peace...and see you next weekend!!!

sam
Re: RESINATION - Positive Irie Vibes from SLO, CA
June 12, 2004 02:02PM
Yeah mon, I am a SLO student and will confer with your description of RESINATION. I too, have seen them many times and enjoy their positive vibe.
We'll be fine, however, enjoying the likes of Marcia, Israel, Carlos, the Mighty, Mighty Diamonds, and of course, Winston (Spear).
See you there!
Jah
June 12, 2004 02:33PM
Yes I, Resination is ROOTS. I & I from SLO Town too. Vance and Eon are cool people, the whole band is positive. We'll see you guys in SNWMF...

Guidance,

Mexican Rasta
midniterasta
June 12, 2004 02:44PM
True,
Resination will be the next big ting in ragga music. They must be at SNWMF next year 4 sure! Two words to describe dem, "Positive Energy"! Make sure to check dem out if you never have!
Big respect,
Midnitedread

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login