Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Radio tribute to SNWMF artists

Posted by Zana 
Zana
Radio tribute to SNWMF artists
June 13, 2004 02:00AM
Radio Wadada is doing a tribute to the artists playing this year at the festival. You can download or steam the set. I don't know what he is doing this Sunday so you might want to download before Sunday at 1pm.
Hey Jacquie, this will be good to listen to since you and I both are rather new to the reggae scene. Give you a chance to hear some of the artists.
He plays a couple of Gentlemen tracks. They are GOOD!! Can't wait to see them too, now.
[www.asucd.ucdavis.edu]

FYI - Papa Wheelie is the guy who introduced me to Midnite. He played a song from Ras Mek Peace at Reggae Poolside in Sacramento about 2 years ago and I was hooked ever since.
Thanks Papa Wheelie!
Papa Wheelie
Re: Radio tribute to SNWMF artists
June 13, 2004 03:29AM
Hey thanks Zana for the love. The tribute show is something I do every year. I think SNWMF is one of the best reggae festivals around and deserves nuff respect. This year I am doing three separate shows featuring artists who are going to be there since the two shows last year weren't enough. On the next show I will probably feature a song per artist. The other two shows had 4-5 song sets from each artist. Maybe we can meet up and share blessings. If anyone would like to tune in, the show is Radio Wadada on KDVS 90.3 fm on sundays 1-3pm. You can pick it up in Grass Valley down to Vacaville. They're reports of people picking it up in Reno and San Francisco. Also you can listen on-line at KDVS.org.
Jah Guide
Papa Wheelie

Give Thanks For Positive Music In Negative Times
Burn Babylon Corruption And Politricksters
We Are All One!!!!!!!
Zana
Re: Radio tribute to SNWMF artists
June 13, 2004 03:15PM
Thanks for the music Papa Wheelie! I'll be tuning in today for sure. I download all your sets and been a faithful listener for well of a year now. You've given me much education. Hope to see you at the festival.
Jah Bless,
Zana
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login