Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Itals show

Posted by Sista Irie 
The Itals show
February 14, 2006 11:23PM
The lineup tonight was Ronnie Davis, Keith Porter and David Isaacs. The show was very good. All three were in top form. David said that Lloyd Ricketts is supposed to still come for some of the shows. Either way, having Ronnie Davis was a great treat. I will post some photos tomorrow eve.

"love shines brighter than the morning sun"
Re: The Itals show
February 15, 2006 05:20AM
cant wait to see them ina Kong Beach on Sunday

The original Westmorelites
Run Baldhead Run
The Itals A Come
pale ryder
February 15, 2006 09:00AM
Where are they going after long beach?
pale ryder
February 15, 2006 09:03AM
Can anyone link me with some of their tour dates or a website?
February 15, 2006 09:38AM
Who was in the band this time sis?
February 15, 2006 09:40AM
Thursday 2/23 @ 19 Broadway in Fairfax $15-18

[www.my.calendars.net]

fourtwentyplenty
pale ryder
February 15, 2006 09:53AM
you going 420?
February 15, 2006 10:00AM
Don't know. I'm going to see them in Long Beach this week. Coming back on Monday then catching the last Groundation show of the tour at The Last Day Saloon on Tuesday. Don't know if the wife will let me go to this one. If you're going maybe I can make it happen so we can check it together. The last show I saw there which was Groundation and the first show since replacing the carpets and dance floor from the floods, the sound was terrible. The band played great and funny enough they were all talking afterwards about how well they felt they played, but the sound was horrid. Hopefully they've got everything dialed in now. I've really enjoyed seeing shows there in the past due to the venues intimate feel, but sometimes you sacrifice sound quality in small venues like that. Seen Norris Man, Yami Bolo a couple times including Fazal's second to last show, Johnny Osbourne, Lutan Fyah, The Abyssinians, Groundation, Shinehead, Winston Jarrett, Wadi Gad and Don Carlos there to name a few off the top of my head.

Post Edited (02-15-06 10:05)

fourtwentyplenty
February 15, 2006 06:27PM
The Itals really did give a wonderful show. I have never seen them with Lloyd so I guess sometimes its better not to know what you are missing. I am a huge Ronnie Davis fan, too, so the night was just fine as it was. Keith, David and Ronnie worked very well together onstage and seemed to really enjoy performing as a group. The only person in the band I recognized was Chellem who also plays at many of the venues on Negril Beach. The first photo is him and the rest you should know ;-)

Ronnie and my husband Ricky

"love shines brighter than the morning sun"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login