Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

catch me up??

Posted by VALENTINO 
catch me up??
February 15, 2006 04:46PM
I for the first time in 6 years missed the fest last year.I read with much sadness the way my brothers and sisters were treated by the local law,?? I have not been to the mess. board since last sept.Was there no way to save the Frogtown venue? I live in Merced,40 min drive.Who knows anything about Boontown???What will become of what i consider the best 3 days of summer??
Stevo
Re: catch me up??
February 15, 2006 05:45PM
Don't vex. Just cool. Everything Irie. I think most of us are excited to see the new spot, and open a new chapter in this love story. No extraordinary stories about the Frogtown exit. Just the usual Babylon tactix. Forward on a Boonville.
Respect.
-Stevo
February 15, 2006 06:18PM
Boonville gwan be aight!

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
February 16, 2006 04:30AM
valentino, i too live in merced, been going to the festival in angels camp for 5 years now. I can tell you from my 5 years in going to this site, this was by far the most nerve-racking, drugged out, (secret) police infested experience of all SNWMFs. Im sad to see the fest leave such a beautiful venue, but it is definately for the better. seeing your newly made friends walk off in cuffs isnt too irie.

p.s. shoot me an email with snwmf as headline, lets meet up for this years fest.

wisdom
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login