Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2006 Location

Posted by jenmama 
2006 Location
February 20, 2006 09:25AM
Greetings,

A couple of questions...hoping someone can answer. Has anyone been to the new location? Could someone please describe the layout? I am hoping it is as green as it looks in the picture. I didn't realize the earlybird tickets would be on sale already. I am trying to make a decision about camping, I will be coming out with my three youth and it was too dusty at the old location.

Other question...will you still be able to purchase the camping passes ahead of time, if you don't before March 1?

Blessed Love,
Jennifer
Re: 2006 Location
February 20, 2006 09:41AM
yes,
nice layout a small county fairgrounds type set up a few buildings that are scattered in a small area so every thing is close inc. the town, way flatter area than Angels camp and green yes,, the walk to main stage is just a few feet-we'll a little walk their is a small Grandstand -kinda set up like the Butte Co. Gridley fairgrounds but smaller by just a little, great set up and you will really love this venue
Can't answer the Camping question but staff will,,
and Buy those tickets ASAP as this will be a sell out I am sure.......
jb welda
Re: 2006 Location
February 20, 2006 11:50AM
it will probably be cooler and greener than angels camp, in more ways than one. i wouldnt wait too long on the tickets but you can probably wait till after the early bird offer is done.

camping is going to be on adjacent land so dont take the map of the site too literally at this point.

one love
jah bill
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login