Can you help share this, please
February 20, 2006 06:10PM
Can you help share this, please

Hiele Salasi I
Rastafari

Good Day from GoingOrganic.com

Today is a day of special request from Going Organic
As many of you may know Jay has had rather challenging
personal crisis regarding health issues recently, and he has not been working much
at all, at his normal daily work of garden installations or recycling.
While he is doing much better, he still requires treatment and rest.

Our request to you, the people who have contacted Jay through his website
That you would be will to come back to ( www.GoingOrganic.com ) for a visit and come to Jay’s books and make a purchase today. Jay’s medical and living expenses are behind in payments and we are seeking your help. This is NOT a request for charity, but rather a hope that you will find a book today that suits your needs, make a purchase and perhaps ask your friends to do the same.

Here are a few choices,

Jay’s says this is the last frontier
The Windowsill Organic Gardener

The Windowsill Organic Gardener
Your body and your taste buds will love the chemical-free treats you can grow in your own windowsill. Getting started is easy and inexpensive. Jay takes you step-by-step in this new book. Only available through www.GoingOrganic.com

If you are just getting started check this out,

GETTING STARTED IN ORGANIC GARDENING
FOR FUN AND PROFIT
What equipment do I need to get started? What plants are best for a beginner? What grows in my climate zone? What produces the most or grows the fastest? Find the answers here. Fun easy to read and easy to apply

For anyone that has a product to market, but written for organic growers,

GROW YOURSELF RICH
Learn Jay’s secrets compiled from after 30 years in marketing. Free Publicity? That’s just one of the secrets Jay reveals in Grow Yourself Rich. Use this book to market your organic produce… Or anything else you choose! Jay is available to consult with you every step of the way www.GoingOrganic.com

Jay’s personal favorite and wants to share these messages with many people,

Open Spaces: My Life with Leonard J. Mountain Chief, Blackfeet Elder from Northwestern Montana
Come Into Sacred Ceremony With Jay and Leonard; learn ancient rituals, ceremonies, traditions and cultures of the Blackfeet Indians offer insight for Western civilization today… and tomorrow.

Please come today! From all of us at Going Organic, thank you in advance.
Peace and Blessings on your house.
Christi Wilson for www.GoingOrganic.com and Jay North

PS. Please ask your fiends to come today as well; we need their support today too.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login