Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WHERE IS RESINATION!!!

Posted by UREEK-A-DUB 
UREEK-A-DUB
WHERE IS RESINATION!!!
June 14, 2004 06:46PM
This years line up is wicked, but we could really use the sweet sounds of RESINATION!! I have seen them once when they opened for Jimmy Cliff and Burning Spear and they rocked the whole Fest! Maybe next year!
One love

Re: WHERE IS RESINATION!!!
June 14, 2004 07:16PM
Resination are good friends of mine, they usually go to the festival, but as the audience, not the performers !! Look for Vance and say hello.

San Luis Obispo

eric v
UREEK-A-DUB
June 14, 2004 07:36PM
Cool man, I will check to see if I can find them! They are from San Luis Obispo? I thought they were from Northern Ca.
June 14, 2004 10:11PM
No, they are from San Luis Obispo. Did you see them open for Cliff and Spear at Avila Beach last August?

If not, are you thinking of Groundation, which are from Santa Rosa?

One love
eric v
midniterasta
June 15, 2004 12:35AM
RESINATION is one of the best new reggae bands around! You must check dem out ASAP! www.resinationmusic.com! I have seen dem many times and they move the crowd big!!
Big up Resination!!
UREEK-A-DUB
June 15, 2004 12:40AM
I AM SURE IT WAS RESINATION AND NOT GROUNDATION! I KNOW AND LOVE BOTH BANDS! RESINATION OPENED UP THE AVILA BEACH REGGAE FEST AND ROCKED DA PLACE! BIG UP!

john dillinger
June 15, 2004 12:57AM
both are playing at dreadstock 2004, www.dreadstock.com
June 15, 2004 02:22AM
book these guys in 2005, they really put on a tight high energy, some of the most inspired playing I've seen lately.....

Much Respect,

Big Jim Uptown Top Ranking KUCI www.uptowntopranking.com
UREEK-A-DUB
June 15, 2004 08:29PM
I checked Resinations web site and it is very nice!They seem to be doing great! Thanx midniterasta!
One love!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login