Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Can you extend the earlybird special??

Posted by return customer 
return customer
Can you extend the earlybird special??
February 25, 2006 08:13PM
pretty please?
Re: Can you extend the earlybird special??
February 26, 2006 12:10AM
I make the trip from WashDC. I took advantage of the earlybird special last year to help defer cost of the plane ticket and hotel fee. Please give us a clue what to expect this year. There are so many festivals during the summer I'd like to be sure the investment matches the anticipation.
sideways
February 26, 2006 06:27PM
how about a two week extension on that at least?

no matter what,@ least 1 of the days will impress u no matter how long u wait..
jb welda
February 26, 2006 09:48PM
why should it be extended? its supposed to reward people with faith in the festival by offering tickets early despite the line up not being announced. i think you can trust there will be a weekend worth of performances that are worth the price.

in short, dont hold your breath too long...

one love
jah bill
Yabby You fan
February 26, 2006 10:07PM
I've been waiting myself, but I'm finally going to send my check tomorrow (by the way, do we make the check out to SNWMF 2006?). I feel that if you're thinking about going, you probably will anyway. Just think about how it's going to be when things start to get closer...

With the Congos putting the word out for a tour on this messageboard, I'm going to take a guess that they're going to be at this years' festival. Any other guesses out there?

Yabby You fan
return customer
February 27, 2006 02:39AM
Jah Bill,

You take my one sentence and blast me.....nothing ever changes around here.

The Why? I couldnt well buy a ticket to a show when we did not know where it was being held.......nothing to do with faith, everything to do with logistics.
sideways
February 27, 2006 02:48AM
whats the difference in price anyway, anything substantial?
February 27, 2006 03:08AM
just to clarify Yabby You fan, that wasn't the Congos promoting on this board. that was Roots-ee cross-posting a message he found on another board. Peace

Dr. Suess (aka Ras James)
Irie Sounds International
jb welda
February 27, 2006 03:17AM
return customer, sorry if you think i "blasted" you. the fact remains, youve had what, a month now, since the site was announced. even if it were announced last week you would still have time to get money in for the special. you probably have time right now.

youre right, nothing ever changes. the offers are made and...

one love
jah bill
Yabby You fan
February 27, 2006 09:34AM
Thanks for the clarification Ras James.

In my reggae promoter days, bands would always look around to see what the interest level (offers) were for other cities, so I was just using that line of thinking here (without knowing where Ras-ee got his info).

Perhaps it will turn out true though. Putting out a positive vibe to bring the Congos to SNWMF this year!

Yabby You fan

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login