Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Raspect Radio ... 24H NO STOP REGGAE .....

Posted by asher selector 
Raspect Radio ... 24H NO STOP REGGAE .....
February 25, 2006 09:31PM
[www.live365.com] More Love ...........
Re: Raspect Radio ... 24H NO STOP REGGAE .....
February 26, 2006 08:48AM
Ises ... Big Up ......... COUNT OSSIE & THE RASTA FAMILY message muzik inna di vibes place ................. More Muzik More Vibs ..............
sideways
February 26, 2006 06:38PM
hey asher-
u mentioned a few weeks ago that sylford was touring with allah ina uk.
i saw a video last night from july 05 with a selector that looked like yo.
was that you jumping all around in the background?
if so, how come u didnt even mention u had spun 4 him?
sounded really good besides that it was dancehall style..
(not my groove only i mean)
did Walker perform roots anywhere or is that is style over there?
February 27, 2006 12:11PM
bIg Up Love ................ yes bredrin one up .............. is not in the uk we was touring it was in some europe country / Israel & more ............ When Sylford come it was 100% roots riddim oldies riddim and one two new one but roots ........... the video you talk about is the two a dem on stage together ???? ( where do you see it ??? look at raspectshop.com for some more vibes " multimedia " ) if yes it was the last tune of di vibes and I put a new riddim for a " Free " combination from dem ........... but most a di riddim with Sylford are oldies ............... with Prince Alla ( him come tomorow inna di place " switzerland " ) like we perform nuff sound together from 2000 we like not sing always the same songs or show we always change some riddim or vibes but is 100% pure positive vibes & message muzik !!!
Sylford Walker was here in june july & Prince was here mid july / august & it was 2 week we have some dance together ...........

To all promotors Sylford Walker will come again inna di place september & october ...

Prince Alla is coming tomorow for 2 months .............

& in mid june / july Direct from argentina the brother FIDEL NADAL will be here with Jahcoustix from germany ...........

with the Positive Airline Sound " asher selector " ..........
if interessed for some dance you are welcome all info at raspect@bluewin.ch

RASTAFARI ............
February 27, 2006 12:13PM
big up ........... sorry bredrin I don't overstand : if so, how come u didnt even mention u had spun 4 him? what yu mean ??? some words of my english left me sometimes LOL ...............

Ises ............
February 27, 2006 12:28PM
Like Asher said, its "100% pure positive vibes & message muzik !!!"

I seen two times Prince Allah w/Asher in Belgrade, and both shows were excellent, the crowd greatly enjoyed.

Sideways wrote : "i saw a video last night from july 05 with a selector that looked like yo. was that you jumping all around in the background?"

Asher was jumping around trying to escape me, as I was chasing him with the scissors (I made a promise that one day Id cut off his beard).
February 27, 2006 12:29PM
RASTAFARI ............
February 27, 2006 12:45PM
Asher was jumping around trying to escape me, as I was chasing him with the scissors (I made a promise that one day Id cut off his beard).

ahahahhahahahahahahahaahh big up zoki ................
February 27, 2006 04:36PM
February 28, 2006 06:48AM
Ises .............. Rasta Roots Rockers Reggae muzik inna di radio vibes .........[www.live365.com] ................... More Muzik More Vibes .......
March 04, 2006 07:16PM
ohhhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhh !!! big song from the Faboulus 5 right now ......................... Ises ............
March 05, 2006 06:10AM
Enjoying the vibes Asher - from Fab Five on - great selection tonight. Even a different I Love King Selassie dub than what I'm used to - flute is a great addition (but usually is in my book!)
March 06, 2006 06:45AM
Ises .............. nuff love & raspect Dubguy .................. Reggae Muzik Fi a Betta World ................. More Love .........
March 07, 2006 01:02PM
Blesss Up ............ " House of Exil " one heart one love ............. big song right now !!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login