Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Parents ? Children

Posted by andrea 
Parents ? Children
June 15, 2004 04:46PM
I have 2 boys, Israel and Solomon, who are so exited to meet new friends. They are 5 and 7. Any ather parents out there bringing little ones?

Sis April
Re: Parents ? Children
June 15, 2004 05:18PM
Yes I sistren. Blessed names of the I's princes. FarI

Come to RV parking-- the big white school bus is ours. Much youth running around there all around the same ages as the I's youth.
June 15, 2004 06:09PM
We have two kids that will be there also. Boy 9 and girl 11. My name is Primo Galban, We will be caming in the family area. Please feel free to stop by.
iriegyal
June 15, 2004 07:34PM
My sister, sister in law and other friends and family are all bringing our little ragga muffins. There will be 8 kids with us ranging in age between 5 - 12. We are bringing lots of games and will be spending a lot of our time during the day in the kid area where there's grass. I hope to see many of you there!!

PEACE
Rich "DJ Spleece" Moore
June 15, 2004 07:55PM

I will be up there with my Empress & daughter Trinity. Trinity is 2 years, three months old: this is her THIRD SNWMF!!!!

-spleece

pat
June 15, 2004 08:00PM
nice spleece! eduacation is best a t such a young age.
bigup from Soldiers of Jah Army out of washington DC.
pat & S.O.J.A.

June 15, 2004 09:49PM
I'M NEW TO THIS WHOLE THING BUT , I LIVE/WORK NEXT DOOR TO THE EVENT & HAVE TWO CHILDREN A 4 YR OLD BOY & 7 YR OLD GIRL WHO WILL BE THERE ALL 3 DAYS AS WILL I. HAS ANYONE ELSE BEEN TO THE FEST B-4? IS IT ALRIGHT TO HAVE YOUR KIDS AROUND?
TR-808
June 15, 2004 09:52PM
June 15, 2004 09:58PM
Greetings
There is a great kids program so the little ones and bigger can stay busy all day they are supervised and they can pick and choose what they want to do.
Remember FREE BOOKS to all the KIDS and I am giving great books from the classics to kool fiction even some non-fiction (thats real type books)
Thanks to donations from africamix and the Camilla Storytellers
Sat. will be the book give away, look for times we will be on.
Thanks to SNWFM for having us this year love ya all
One Love
Allan
iriegyal
June 15, 2004 09:58PM
Jennifer,

YES, it's very cool to have your kids around. This is a very family friendly event. I'm glad your venturing over from next door. You'll have the time of your life and you'll keep coming back for more!! See you there!
June 16, 2004 02:21AM
Great place for kids! Mine's 3 and this would have been his 3rd Snwmf, but unfortunately he's not coming this time.
I would however like to recommend bringing a wagon if you have the means. Ours was our lifesaver, going to show with the little one at night, pack it for bed, bring snacks, and warmth. Bring the little one out there to hear some tunes, and they can chill in the wagon till their little eyes get heavy.
During those hot days, put a liner in it (garbage bag, shower curtain) and fill the sucker with water. Vuala! You have a mobile pool. That's a hit with the neighboring kids.
The events for kids are outstanding! Storys, bubbles, magic, crafts etc....
I'm gonna miss my little one this year.......
June 16, 2004 05:31AM
we will be bringing our little man, he is 7. His name is Ari Tafari
Rich "DJ Spleece" Moore
June 17, 2004 03:34PM

Yo PAT!

Big ups man! Where will you be? Can we link up somewhere this weekend? I'd love to meet you and your crew: you guys are the most happening Indie reggae band in the USA right now.... rasta smiley)

For everyone else, CHECK FOR S.O.J.A.!

-spleece
pat
June 17, 2004 03:56PM
well, unforntunately we can't make it this year, we have shows here on the east coast. but please check the IPath skate expedition thing, they will be passing out some promo sampler cds... if you dont get one, let us know and we'll send you some.
bigup spleece- wicked DJ!

pat & SOJA
pat
June 17, 2004 03:57PM
o yea, and humble thanks for your support and appreciation of our music!
www.sojamusic.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login