Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pics of Groundation/Horsemouth/Will Bernard show on 3/2 @ Boom Boom Room in SF

Posted by fourtwentyplenty 
Pics of Groundation/Horsemouth/Will Bernard show on 3/2 @ Boom Boom Room in SF
March 05, 2006 01:21AM
Will Bernard

fourtwentyplenty
Re: Pics of Groundation/Horsemouth/Will Bernard show on 3/2 @ Boom Boom Room in SF
March 05, 2006 01:22AM
Ryan Newman - Bass

fourtwentyplenty
Re: Pics of Groundation/Horsemouth/Will Bernard show on 3/2 @ Boom Boom Room in SF
March 05, 2006 01:25AM
Harrison Stafford - Lead Vocals and Rhythm Guitar

fourtwentyplenty
March 05, 2006 01:25AM

fourtwentyplenty
March 05, 2006 01:28AM
Marcus Urani - Keyboards

fourtwentyplenty
March 05, 2006 01:29AM
Horsemouth - Drums

fourtwentyplenty
March 05, 2006 05:07PM
Hey Josh just curious,
what type of material did they play that night? Was it bob covers like this last tour or groundation originals? Peace

Dr. Suess (aka Ras James)
Irie Sounds International
March 05, 2006 06:50PM
nice pics Josh...The tunes were all over the place. They did some nice covers (Congoman) Some Will originals, some Horsemouth originals and I think even one original by Marcus.

It was a really great show.
March 05, 2006 07:37PM
NIce Pics Josh!

Give Thanks that you brought your camera!

Bless,

Christopher
miguel
Re: Pics of Groundation/Horsemouth/Will Bernard show on 3/2 @ Boom Boom Room in
March 07, 2006 12:29AM
i really enjoyed will bernard on the bob tour. he really added alot to the sound.
hey, did anyone tape this show? I was there and was absolutely blown away. Great jazzy dub with a fabulous cover of ernest ranglin's surfin'. I would love to have a copy, willing to trade. Thanks!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login