Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Matisyahu's New Album Sucks

Posted by ossie 
Matisyahu's New Album Sucks
March 07, 2006 02:15PM
unfortunately i just purchased matisyahu's new album (youth) after his first release i was giving him the benefit of the doubt i thought he had a pretty good message and energy the lyrics were surprisingly good and his voice was great, but in his second release, what was already lingering in the back of my head came out, it is just bad all the way around the lyrics are childish and without any real feeling the band is terrible and the mixing and the beats are bad hip-hop beats, so if anyone out there had even a slight thought to get this album please don't, this goes to another thought i have had, in my opinion there are quite a few people out there making bad music under the heading of reggae (i.e. elephant man, shaggy and now maisyahu) i feel there should be another classification for that type of music because it is giving the music i love with my whole heart and soul a bad name,let me know what you think.

one love-hail H.I.M

Post Edited (03-07-06 14:32)
Re: Matisyahu's New Album Sucks
March 07, 2006 02:24PM
Not a big fan myself. Saw him life at the SF Raggamuffin fest. He seemed too mainstream for me. Much of it didn't even sound like reggae to me. Definatley not up to the hype.
March 07, 2006 02:27PM
Sorry you didn't care for the new Matisyahu album Ossie. I have not heard the new album, but don't care for his first 2 albums nor virtually anything I've heard from Elephant Man. Whereas you and I may want to classify said artists as "bad reggae", I'm sure there are plenty of people who would do the same for all of my favorite artists, so it would be real hard to come up with some classification that would fit for everyone. So i resort to 2 piles for my music: "good reggae" and "bad reggae"....
riffy
March 07, 2006 02:30PM
InI agree completely...New music classification is needed for these so-called reggae artists... they shouldn't be riding the shirttails of real reggae artistry.

There's room for all music to exist, good to mi ears or not, in imo...just keep it real...no runnin up.

riff-o-matic
March 07, 2006 02:34PM
Well then, please list for me 20 artists that would fall into your "so-called reggae artists" category.....
TR-808
March 07, 2006 02:35PM

should i try that list for you Dan?

--
March 07, 2006 02:37PM
From you, i would probably need 50, but sure go ahead......
March 07, 2006 02:38PM
I'm never gonna bash any genre of music. I love all genres. And my complaint wasn't that it wasn't reggae, my complaint is that it wasn't good (IMO, tho a lot of people liked his set). He seemed to be a preformer first and a musician second. Just very, very mediocre.
riffy
March 07, 2006 02:50PM
Daniel, respect. Does my opinion really matter to you? or do you jus wan ta know my taste? If it's the latter, I'm happy to oblige. Ova the years I've listened to countless groups that try ta run up on the sound and I usually end up forgetting their names. ha...so listing 20 may be tuff, but I'll try if ya like.
March 07, 2006 02:55PM
Does my opinion really matter to you?

That was my point entirely. According to Papa Ray, Matis sold more albums last year than anybody else. Sure there must have been some buyers (esp. 'reggae' enthusiats) who were disappointed by the tunez, but if someone sells a ton of albums, they must have loads of fans out there (albeit not you or i). But it all comes down to one's tastes. So what may be great to you, may not move me at all, and what I love, you may find to be trashy. My guess is that, if you polled the general public on the 'best' reggae album of last year, you would be surprised to see how many people respond with Matisyahu. That is why I choose my own musical paths without regards to what is 'popular'......
bun
March 07, 2006 02:58PM
But should popularity be ignored because of your musical taste?

I thought the point is to expand ones taste...

An album or tune may not hit me at first, then later I cannot understand my first impression.
March 07, 2006 03:03PM
> But should popularity be ignored because of your musical taste?

Popularity does not = quality. Look at today's popular, mainstream artists (from all genres). Most of them aren't fit to lick the mud off the boots of some underground up and commer with real talent. Matisyahu sold a lot of albums. True. But that says nothing other than he's marketable to the U.S. public (white, american, jewish), and has good marketing. He's on MTV, of course he sells records. But selling albums doesn't mean the people who buy them like them.

peace
bk
bun
March 07, 2006 03:08PM
"selling albums doesn't mean the people who buy them like them"

How silly of them.

Apparently b_kel likes all of his music collection, not a bad one in the bunch.
riffy
March 07, 2006 03:12PM
>That is why I choose my own musical paths without regards to what is 'popular'......

as I, Daniel.

As far popularity is concerned, I'm aware of Matisyahu's prolific sales mentioned by paparay...and I stated in that thread: "Sony can't make anyone like anyone". However, MTV pushing their programming into the minds of mainstram youth certainly doesn't hurt his popularity, eh? I also reasoned in that discussion, as more or less a proponent of Matisyahu. I think if ppl like Matis and want to hear him, great, more powa to Matis. I'm simply suggesting that a new classification be brought about rather than lumping "boarder-line" or "so-called" reggae artists into the same group where you'll find Bob marley, Winston Rodney, Joseph Hill, Dennis Brown etc..I find Matisyahu to be very "out of place" when the inference is made that he is a reggae musician.

New genre names do occur, lets do it!?

How bout popstylee? As Althea and Donna would say. ha.
riffy
March 07, 2006 03:14PM
I've been there, bun. Know watchya mean.. But that isn't happening for Matis..-lol
March 07, 2006 03:14PM
i listened to matisyahu, & i see what all the fuss is about...here is this jewish guy from the bronx or whatever, toasting and chatting similar to a jamaican dancehall style, yet he is an orthodox jew pushing consciousness releated to being just that.....
BUT,
his style is a little too contrived for me, forcing the patois in a rough and tumble way gets no pass, even tho i can see why he is popular to a lot of people...while american(MTV pushes him hard) kids would love to relate to raw patois laced lyrics from jamaica, they arent able, for the most part...and matisyahu provides them that experience, thru his very unique style and jam band energy.
I think people who don't really know reggae music and where it comes from, the history, the legends, the classics, i think they love matisyahu.
i wont be buying his album(s).
March 07, 2006 03:25PM
Bun, maybe read a little closer before replying to the post. You made my point for me. People DO buy records they don't like because they saw a video for the best song on MTV. I'mguessing many people who bought that album were at least dissapointed, at worst, disgusted.
March 07, 2006 03:29PM
And yes, I do a little research before I go drop $15 on a CD. Count youself lucky if you have the money to go pick up any CD you think MIGHT be worth listening to once or twice.
March 07, 2006 04:09PM
must be the ads on tv
March 07, 2006 04:21PM
Matisyahu in my opinion doesn't give Reggae a bad name. There are many absolutely terrible Reggae artist out there, the only difference is Matisyahu is actually mainstream and getting very popular. Now I can see the negative aspects of this having on reggae concerts and festivals (as it seems to have had from the board accounts of the Raggamuffin fest) by changing the vibe somewhat. But out of the many that have got their first taste of the scene or the music from Matisyahu or even Bob Marley (like I did as a child), for a few it will be the catalyst for them to get to "really know reggae music and where it comes from, the history, the legends, the classics" as b. ghost stated.
Jah works in mysterious ways
bun
March 07, 2006 04:31PM
I don't have that cash anymore, no. But I will again someday.

But I am not ashamed of downloading an albom or chune or whatever.
March 07, 2006 04:32PM
Not sure he gives reggae a bad name (still haven't made up my mind) but he definatley isn't representative of reggae. I'd say he has about as much reggae in him as Franti (who, in all fairness, is a much better talent).
It still gives me a kick to run into someone who says they love reggae and listen to Bob, Matis and...um...well...
A friend of mine told me Matis was the best thing going on the reggae scene, comparing him to some of the reggae standsrds. All I could do was laugh.
bun
March 07, 2006 04:33PM
He gets props from the bigger heads in reggae.
March 07, 2006 04:41PM
so is it being said that matisyahu's music is 'reggae' and that he has expended
the definition of 'reggae'

yes,?
or no?
or maybe?
or 'not sure'
or ????
riffy
March 07, 2006 04:45PM
Matis nah expand reggae. He's riden onna shirttails dem.
bun
March 07, 2006 04:50PM
Time will tell.
March 07, 2006 04:51PM
> He gets props from the bigger heads in reggae.

such as ?
March 07, 2006 04:52PM
unfortunately
i am disapointed to say i agree
his new album sucks
and his last two performances in portland, or were nothing like the one i saw last year on the East Coast.

actually i would like to sell my unopened copy..
(i listened to a friends)
anyone like this album?

"It takes a whole village to raise a child" African Proverb
bun
March 07, 2006 04:58PM
Well, Luciano and Barrington for instance. Luci came out on stage at LA raggamuffins and he came out during Barringtons performance in SD.

If I am not mistaken...
Kel-I Bubbler
March 07, 2006 05:47PM
His music not really my cup of tea, that's OK because I don't expect everyone to like what I deem worthy of listening to. I have the most respect for those reggae artists who start from the bottom of the pile, tour relentlessly and build a following despite a lack of major label promotion. It's hard to compare the success of an artist who plugged into the full force of the industry in the first couple years of his career and the ones who climbed the ladder the hard way, the ones who never get weary yet.
j.p.
March 07, 2006 05:53PM
just because it comes form Ja. or kinda sounds like reggae (kinda), doesn't make it reggae. Matis (to me ) sounds like the love child offspring of Sublime and Snow adopted by a Jewish couple from the Bronx...
March 07, 2006 06:02PM
>Well, Luciano and Barrington for instance. Luci came out on stage at
>LA raggamuffins and he came out during Barringtons performance in SD.

Them brothers got a lot of love to try a ting.
I hope Matis gets it.
<><><><>
'Now that I know that the preacher is lying'
Ovah

March 07, 2006 08:48PM
Lets see... what to call this new genre...well, since Reggaeton (some of which I enjoy)is blowin up the airwaves (La Kalle! Reggaeton y mas!)- Maybe we should call Mati and such...Reggaenot!
March 07, 2006 09:40PM
>u could put anyting on radio with a popy hip punkie beat to it & sell records.
"the' youth r' getting restless" - bad brains*

-RASpects+
a
March 08, 2006 04:11AM
someone again said he's using patois. he's not. its straight english. the pattern is
like jamaican djs,, but there's no patois.

ongle a lickle? nuh sah not a ting.

its gentleman and ras shiloh that affect the patois. i think they both do it fine unlike say.... snow. a
March 08, 2006 05:27AM
that's a great point and IandI hope that it will have that effect and spread the love and consiusness real reggae music posses
hail H.I.M
March 08, 2006 05:42AM
does matisyahu hail HIM?
or does he
hail Jah?
or ???

does he sing bigging up reggae music?
March 08, 2006 07:12AM
Matis Hails G-d of Abraham, Issaac, David and Solomon. The same G-d that The Prophet prayed to. The same G-d that Ras says was manifest as Selasie I. Yes he gives respect to reggae music. People seem to have a much larger problem with his fans, how he was able to get on, who is promoting him etc. He does not speak nor try to speak patois. He does not dis reggae music. He tkaes the one chance he has been given and offers Praise to the King sometimes he is off key. But you know what I think the difference is? I believe him. I used to believe Kilanji and he could not be touched, but I now question a lot of what he says as being inconsistent. People complain when a guy like 50 Cent is the role model for the youth, but then they complain when a guy like Matis is able to get on. Again you don't have to like this guys music it is all about taste, but when others do, don't dismiss it as just the result of clever marketing or just the end result of mass exposure for some people his style is on, if those same people happen to listen to Phish and have no idea who Dennis Brown is then so be it. Reggae is not to be catagorized into neatly fitting boxes. reggae music is the King's Music and the King cannot be boxed in, classified and cut up like a European map, they tried that with Africa and look what happened
March 08, 2006 09:36AM
I was in Best Buy over the holidaze, having a gift installed in my girlfriend's car. While conducting bidness in the installation department, I heard "King Without a Crown" from the Live At Stubbs album being played on the shop stereo. I commented to the installer that I knew that song. He replies, "Yeah, Matisyahu is dope." So I say, "You must be a reggae music fan." He says, "Hell no, I can't stand reggae."

Peace,
-RV
March 08, 2006 09:40AM
But those who like Matisyahu but don't know who, for example, Dennis Brown is would probably like some of the "real" reggae artists (like Brown) if they had heard their music them. So yes, it is about marketing in that you can't like somthing you've never heard of.
March 08, 2006 10:33AM
2 catogories
1.ROOTS
2.Slackness
March 08, 2006 10:45AM
Matis obviously isn't slackness so I assume you would call him roots.
riffy
March 08, 2006 10:47AM
hahahaha - this is deep - lol
March 08, 2006 10:50AM
Roots or slackness? Black or white? Night or day? Jah or heathen? Allah or infidel?
Is that how small minds reason?
okay, I&I&I, I'll bite...which of these two catEgories do you see Matis inna?
March 08, 2006 11:07AM
Neither...
March 08, 2006 11:58AM
He disses the holwa herb, need iah say more? Let JAH speak
a
March 08, 2006 01:17PM
why should a non rastaman be pro herb? do you have do be an herbalist just because you play reggae? people keep trying to say matis is perporting(sp) to be rasta and speaking patois, when in fact he does neither. let the brother do his thing. if its not yer cup o cerasse tea low him his thing.a
March 08, 2006 01:40PM
>People complain when a guy like 50 Cent is the role model for the
>youth, but then they complain when a guy like Matis is able to get on.

Good Point Ninja, Keeping a balance is akin to keeping of good
faith and even tho we have some different ideas I acknowledge
your good point.

Beyond a certain point arguing about religion is unseemly.
'Know that I know that the preacher is lying' mi feel just to
say I wish peace and love vibes on even the lost sheep. Who
are the lost sheep? Time will tell so unto then, within the
reggae family, and within all families, being agreeable to
disagree is a beautiful ting.

The generations will soon nuff see that which is going to stand stand
and that which is going to fall fall and fretting or arguing about it
don't change jack. That which will fall probably wasn't worth saving
anyway.

Best thing for music people is just keep the rhydm right &
<><><><>
don't worry bout a ting cuz every likkle tings gunna be alright

Ovah

Boiio
March 08, 2006 02:17PM
It doesn't matter whether matis shuns the herb or sings about dancing around the Torah...there is only one fact that remains...tha dude's music sucks...he has terrible, Dr. Sueuss "Cat in the Hat" ryhmes with a cliche "positve" message...MTV and Sony combined can't salvage this sunken ship...his stuff doesn't belong in the category of "bad Reggae"...it belongs in the trash can
March 08, 2006 02:32PM
compared to who? in reference to his lyrical skillz.
March 08, 2006 02:35PM
no, really....he sucks. Then again if you bought his CD you have no right to complain.

a
March 08, 2006 02:47PM
This is not the worst reggae(yes i just called it reggae) i've ever heard
i think its just mediocre but not totally gobshite

March 08, 2006 02:49PM
certainly not worthy of all the exposure he receives over legitimate reggae artists....but then, we've seen this before with many other genres have we not.

a
March 08, 2006 02:55PM
agreed young white blues kids like kenny wayne shepherd
get much more ink and tv etc than the old schol blues cats. a
March 08, 2006 02:56PM
I can't believe how many people bought his album. When they could have bought an Anthony B CD or Junior Kelly. They spent their money on something they saw on TV over and over again. They probably never heard the music before purchasing it. And by the way Anthony B doesn't fit in to your 2 categories. But I like the Reggaenot categorie. Shaggy and the reggaenots in search of the golden piece.
March 08, 2006 03:01PM
that would be easier to swallow woudn't it, but I heard the same ctiritues about Shaggy and Sean Paul. Why would people who like Matis like Anthony B or Junior Kelly? What makes you think they would even like Roots Reggae Music? Matis is about as Much Reggae as Sublime was. The reason he is gets more run as a "reggae artist" is because his music is about the Almighty G-d and not gettin high on heroin.

Random, ask the same wuestion about Welcome to Jamrock that you asked about Matis.
March 08, 2006 03:02PM
I can't help but also notice you ssem to contadict yourself.Why would you want to purchase something you have heard over and over again on tv and then you go on to say they probably never heard his music. Logic people it has rules.
papa ray
March 08, 2006 03:07PM
Now I could be wrong, but let's see how deep this new one penetrates, 'cause
let's remember that the Stubb's Live Set on Orr was well-well-kept
on an attractive low-ball price all thru last year----one reason my store sold it
so well wuz it sailed thru the year @ 8.99. the new one is an 18.98 List(!?!),
and Epic/Sony has re-released the Stubb's set @ a 15.98 list, well above the
9.99 it originally hit w/.....once again the majors don't get it.

People like cheap music y'know.
March 08, 2006 03:16PM
Ehhh, come on y'all it's clear why he's selling so much (tho I'm sure people will try make many arguements to the contrary): he's Jewish (and Jews always support their own, which is cool), and he's white. And we all know how white folks love to support artists who look like them (us)....jus look at which Jamaican artists are selling right now.

a
March 08, 2006 03:24PM
ninja c wrote:"ask the same wuestion about Welcome to Jamrock that you asked about Matis."

one thing that i think helped but jamrock out there was all the hip hop remix mixed tape(cds) that it showed up on. people dont realy check for these things but they are real publicity machines unto themselves. the marley name couldn't hurt as well.

a
March 08, 2006 03:49PM
hmm...considering some of the excrescences which in the past have been marketed & sold as reggae, Matis is one of the less objectionable.
Unless you prefer, say, Ace of Base or Culture Club.
pale ryder
March 08, 2006 03:54PM
How bout Sublime? Would you consider Sublime being lumped into the reggae genre objectionable?
riffy
March 08, 2006 04:00PM
Sublime was Sublime. Kinda like 311 is 311. They come witta propa originals most of the time.
riffy
March 08, 2006 04:02PM
Although did anyone know that Brad relicked off a Sara Vaughn cut and probably never told anyone?
pale ryder
March 08, 2006 04:05PM
what Sara Vaughn cut did he sample from?
riffy
March 08, 2006 04:08PM
I can't recall what he named it....you're gonna make me work? I will identify it and post later.
pale ryder
March 08, 2006 04:21PM
Just Curious, he also used lyrics from Tenor Saw, Go and Wake The Town and Tell the People The News, whoa aho hey, Tell Them Reggae Music is on the Loose...
riffy
March 08, 2006 04:34PM
lol- we take blindfold off dem.

Tha cut is called Summertime by Sara Vaughn, Brads cut is called Doin' Time. Listening to Sara's original, I can see how it manifested in his mind. She's gotta memorable voice, like Ella Fitzgerald.
g mon g
March 08, 2006 04:47PM
i saw him at the long beach marley fest. didn't really care for it that much, although i can see why a lot of white kids dig him. it's cause it sounded like a jamband.. it had a reggae kind of style when the songs began but then it turned into the normal jamband sound.

different strokes for different folks...

his voice sounded okay. the chanting was aight...
riffy
March 08, 2006 04:48PM
>>"Go and Wake The Town and Tell the People The News, whoa aho hey, Tell Them Reggae Music is on the Loose..."

dat had mi rollin^ thanks
pale ryder
March 08, 2006 04:52PM
winking smiley
You know that Tenor Saw track right? Wake the Town?
riffy
March 08, 2006 05:21PM
never made the connection : )
riffy
March 08, 2006 05:26PM
what was Sublime using it in?
Boiio
March 08, 2006 06:48PM
"Clearly his music is resonating with the public. 'King Without a Crown' moves to No. 7 this week on Billboard`s Modern Rock chart and is now starting to react at top 40. 'Live at Stubb`s' has topped Billboard`s Top Reggae Albums chart for eight weeks. It has sold 340,000 copies so far and is No. 43 on The Billboard 200."
March 08, 2006 06:58PM
pale ryder, riffy:
yes, Sublime as reggae is objectionable.
Likewise any of the spinoffs (I'm the father of a disabled child and find the name "Long Beach Short Bus" puerile and offensive).
311: yes we have no reggae. For someone who's supposed to be such the great bass player, Pnut has maybe the worst sound I've ever heard for reggae bass, pure peaky midrange.
Of course, I don't know if I'd have Sarah Vaughn at SNWMF either...
/maybe Sarah Vaughn Benjamin...
March 08, 2006 06:58PM
sublime also used tenor saw lyrics from -roll call- i forget what the sublime track is called. if you listen closly to any of sublimes reggae sounding material-its all old reggae songs redone in their own style.
pawn shop-wailing souls- so on and....
i never really thought of sublime as "reggae" but i think they did a pretty good job at it.
cant really say much for matis- except that he seems to be over exposed as "reggae" and im not making the conection. i dont know why-but i have a feeling matis will be at rort this year.
one love-juan love
riffy
March 08, 2006 08:52PM
Stamina-

I'm not a huge fan of Bradley or 311, hence, I didn't recognize Bassist name you threw out nor the statement about "LBSB". I agree a statement of such ignorance is juvenille and tasteless. In my post, I was responding with a notation that they are who they are. Sublime, 311 and the ilk are in their own building so to speak, as someone once said about Jimi Hendrix. I believe that was Eddie Kramer or Keith Richards.

InI a student and player of music, I listen to many types of music for many different reasons. However, I do make convictions from time to time regarding certain artists as you have here. For example, Anothony B doesn't settle well with me morally and spiritually neither does Zizzla. These are 2 I've excluded from my respect/support list...and I'm sure you can guess why. I formerly enjoyed/supported their works very much, but no longer. Maybe I do the same wit Brad, but there's no new albums comin out there...anyway..nuff said...nuff respect.

Sara paid her does, but I agree, not the greatest. I'd pick Billy Holiday or Ella first..ha.

^
riffy
March 08, 2006 09:04PM
oh..LBSB was a spinoff of Sublime...i with it now.
riffy
March 08, 2006 09:10PM
[www.sublimearchive.com]

"Where can I get a Shortbus t-shirt??

I think it would be funny to sport a shirt that says Shortbus, seein's how I'm in a wheelchair. That is just in addition to the fact I love the music. There's gotta be shirts right? Anyone know where I can get one?"

This man has a true sense of humor, if he's fi real.
pale ryder
March 08, 2006 09:21PM
Riffy, that would be classic. You have a hearty sense of humor. Coming to the fest?
riffy
March 08, 2006 10:01PM
I'll be there jah willing. You made me laugh pretty good twice today..thanks. before I read this I posted ova deh bout "greased out". too much. I would use similar speech-lol.
pale ryder
March 08, 2006 10:11PM
I hope you can make it. YOu will be easy to spot, wearing the short bus T-shirt amidst the sea of Marley shirts....
March 08, 2006 10:23PM
Yes - Dubcat is a spinoff too. That Summertime tune has been done by lots of folks (isn't it a Gershwin tune? - from Porgy and Bess), and you could go on all day about what Brad dropped into their tracks. He had heart though, and it showed. Met those guys when they were LBDAS - pretty cool guys. They rolled into SAnta Cruz and Ras1 (or was it Bud?) was askin where to get some shoes because he left his at the last stop.

Just reggae influenced - but some moments of brilliance in there. Grass Cloud is top notch.
riffy
March 08, 2006 10:35PM
get wit it pale ryder...read mon. I walk just fine...I cut and pasted that post to show Stamina. But I'm glad you made me laugh a third time today!LOLOLOLOLOL
March 08, 2006 10:39PM
haha - yeah, kinda made me chuckle too riffy. Hope you make it all the same, every year I meet a few more faces on here, and the family grows a little more.
riffy
March 08, 2006 10:40PM
InI Give Thanks and Praises to Jah Jah, THE MOST HIGH, for Health and Life.
March 08, 2006 10:51PM
riffy, Sublime may be what they are, and I hope that would be true of all of us, but so many young kids have come to me with something on the line of "yeah reggae rocks man! I got all the Sublime cds! And the latest one by Slightly Stoopid too, they f***in' rule!" And this is in supposedly enlightened reggae capital Rasta Cruz...HA!
And no diss on Sassy Sarah either, I enjoy her music; I just don't think she'd go over that great @ SNWMF...she's better listened to in a candlelit room or on a down throw pillow by a fireplace, with a glass of champagne or a snifter of brandy rather than a bighead spliff...
riffy
March 08, 2006 11:09PM
hopefully youth dem comin with ideas that their bashed up cuts are worthy will some day evolve in their listening endeavors and get onward ta know a real deal. C'mon Sara would do jus fine at SNWMF, you need ta get boozed up or blaze a pum pum to enjoy Sara? jus kiddn, respect...
March 09, 2006 01:04AM
True riffy me naw love the Rome Antics...
The youth who I hear that from are high school age, including the 15 yr old that took a couple of bass lessons from me, he wanted to learn reggae but Sublime was pretty much all he knew, along with a couple of the Marley scions. I gave him some classic bass lines to learn along with a burned cd of a couple of versions of each. I think he was starting to come around but his mother who was paying the bills wanted him to learn how to read and write on bass. Since I was only musically semi-literate myself, she cancelled his lessons w/me.
a
March 09, 2006 04:33AM
Summertime is by George Gershwin if sublime wants to give credit. i like the version by lady day. a
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login