Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

DJ Bahilman

Posted by Sunny 
DJ Bahilman
March 08, 2006 12:37AM
I just wanted to say that DJ Bahilman is the ruler!
I listen to his show everyday and it has the best roots music on the net. He also has dubs which are SICK!! I used to listen to his show at creation-steppin, but I like the sky.fm show even better.
This is NOT a paid testimonial, just the roots truth!

Massive Large Ups!!!!!
-a
Re: DJ Bahilman
March 08, 2006 12:41AM
I agree, wish my radio show was even half as good as Bahil's.

P.s. Bahilman, you gonna come guest-host my show before sierra smiling smiley Peace

Dr. Suess (aka Ras James)
Irie Sounds International
sideways
March 08, 2006 12:44AM
damm right. not paid for by anyone.
strictly the truth.
thanks bahilman
March 08, 2006 02:43AM
Worlda love and respect for Bahilman, one of reggae's crucial Ministers of Information! I listen in a lot, not everything he plays I love, but he's intrepid enough to give a bly to many different artists and styles from around the globe. And when he does settle into JA roots stylee, he drops some choons heavy like rockstone!
March 08, 2006 07:21AM
Used to listen all the time when I wasn't tuned to the hairy guy from Switzerland (or the local shows) - but not since the move to Sky.fm. Just tuned in now however to see what I've been missing...

They are obviously keeping him busy, haven't seen him on the board in a while.
March 08, 2006 07:30AM

DJ Bahilman wreck up the internet!smiling smiley Respect!!
Ranking Yoni
March 08, 2006 12:46PM
Been listening to Bahilman for many years now, always top quality tunes ... even had the pleasure of meeting him at SNWMF '04 !

Ises from Australia !

[www.OzReggae.com]
March 08, 2006 01:21PM
d j bahilman run tings!!!!!!!!!

one love one peace roots-ee
[thearkband.com]
[littlemunk.com]
HIGHPRAISE
March 08, 2006 06:04PM
Whats tha link ta his show ?
March 08, 2006 07:32PM
March 08, 2006 10:27PM
March 08, 2006 11:22PM
Wow! Nuff Thanks for the props guys. A surprise thread like this makes it even more worth the while smiling smiley

Yes, SKY.fm has been keeping me busy...the move has necessitated re-ripping the entire library (a good bit of which is on wax) and even now I'm only halfway through after 3 months of effort. But the thing that's really whacked my surfing time is the birth of our 4th child a couple of months back- Daddy really has to pull his weight around the house now!

My 9 year-old son will be my sidekick at SNWMF this year btw. Hope to introduce him to some of the many good idren we've met in the past like Ras James, Yoni, Jah Breeze, Ras Danny, Daniel, Sista Irie, etc. We live in Alabama, so you might understand why I'm really excited to expose my son to a broader picture of the world- and what better place to do so.

Herb, thanks for the upful words, and everyone else too. It is truly humbling to have a positive effect on so many lives, and it's something I give thanks for itinually.

Respect-

DJ Bahilman
www.sky.fm/rootsreggae/
March 09, 2006 05:18AM
Bahilman sighting! The show is every bit as crucial, and sounds a lot better so the re-ripping is paying off in listener appreciation without a doubt.

I must confess the only reason I had not checked it sooner was because I did not read your message on Creation Steppin close enough, and was under the impression you were on a sattelite radio station (LOL - ok so I was prolly under mi sensi at the time). After reading what Alex wrote above I was like: "You can hear it online too"? DOH! OK - I never claimed to be a genius...

Keep up the great works mr. DJ - hope to bump into you this year.
March 10, 2006 06:59PM
BTW: I like how you can comment on each song thru the online playlist forum! Great idea!
March 10, 2006 08:20PM
i heard Sweet Sinsemilla by Mystic Roots on Bahilman's show. First time I heard MRB on Itunes! big up!!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login