Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prince Alla " Snow " caprice festival video ........

Posted by asher selector 
Prince Alla " Snow " caprice festival video ........
March 08, 2006 10:36AM
[www.capricefestival.ch] booommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm émission from Leman bleu prod par kanal 9 ................. clik & vibes " émission 1 " ........................ PRINCE ALLA inna di SNOW ........... biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggggggggg ......................
reggaefan
Re: Prince Alla " Snow " caprice festival video ........
March 08, 2006 12:17PM
Asher,

Thanks for sharing this - whenever you and Prince Alla step in front of the camera, the fun begins.

10 years ago, if someone told me that one day I'd see a video of Prince Alla innertubing a blizzard, they would have got some crazy looks.

Do I hear a reworking in the making?? --- 'I mon throw a snowball, just to come fi slush down rome, dread dread snowball, just to come fi slush down rome'...

I hope you guys can make it out here sometime soon - you, Prince Alla and a video camera at Disneyland - it can't go wrong.
March 08, 2006 09:28PM
yeah - or at SNWMF even! Looks like you guys were having a blast.
March 09, 2006 03:06AM
One Love from Prince Alla & Jah Blessing to you all , all over the world ......... reggaefan I love that new " snowsball " version ......... it make me laugh , yeah because that snowball was so big that it can't melt ........... Rastafari ....... right now I am here in switzerland with my heartical bredrin asher selector & we a spread righteous love continualy ......... Yes ....... & thanks you all very much for supporting reggae music ........ One Love & and I PRAY TO SEE YOU ALL ONE DAY ............ RASTAFARI ........ Prince Alla ...

Dubuy respect ....
Yabby You fan
March 09, 2006 04:58AM
Prince Alla, please perform at SNWMF this year! I was listening to your "Heaven is My Roof" album yesterday and was thinking about how nice it would be to see you perform live! I really enjoy your albums, including your later releases with Jah Warrior. Nuf respect! We hope to see you someday too!

Yabby You fan
March 09, 2006 05:39AM
Yes Give Thanks I can feel the love & respect you have for my music & I will always be doing some good message music for you all the time ............ it would be a graet pleasure for me to be at that festival ........ One Love ...
March 10, 2006 01:56AM
More Love More Vibes ..............

big up y'all ............ one more video from di show with Prince Alla / Sixteen / Malachi / Junior Kelly & vibes at www.raspectshop.com " multimedia " ........... the sound quality is not di best but di vibes yesssssssssss ......... More Muzik ....

Ises ............
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login