Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

RV SPOT WANTED !(RESINATION BAND)

Posted by ERIK 
RV SPOT WANTED !(RESINATION BAND)
June 15, 2004 03:40PM
GREETINGS TO ALL! THIS IS ERIK, DRUMMIE FOR RESINATION! RESINATION AND A GROUP OF FRIENDS ARE COMING TO SNMWF AND CAN'T WAIT! TRUELY THE BEST FESTIVLE IN CALI. WE ARE TRAVELING IN OUR TOUR BUS (32FT MOTOR HOME) AND MISSED OUT ON GETTING A SPOT WITH RV HOOK UPS, SO IF ANYONE HAS TO CANCEL THEIR SPOT FOR ANY REASON, PLEASE SHOOT US AN E-MAIL AND WE WOULD GLADLY PAY FOR THE SPOT AND BUY IT FROM YOU, IF NOT WE WILL HAVE TO DRY CAMP WHICH IS REALLY NOT A BIG DEAL EITHER!! WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE AND GREAT ARTIST THERE!
ONE LOVE ALWAYS AND MUCH RESPECT TO ALL THE MASSES,
ERIK
RESINATION BAND
GG
Re: RV SPOT WANTED !(RESINATION BAND)
June 15, 2004 03:54PM
Hey Erik! Does this mean there may be an impromptu performance bus-side? That has been known to happen in the campgrounds and makes the people happy! Even if you don't get a hook-up spot though, they will direct you very near to the RV area with some other buses. Good luck!

June 15, 2004 03:57PM
YA NEVER KNOW BREDREN, I AM SURE WE WILL HAVE HAND DRUMS, ACOUSTIC GUITARS ECT.. SO WE CAN ALL CHILL OUT JAM SOME TUNES AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS! ONE LOVE BROTHER, CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU!
ERIK!!!!!
June 15, 2004 06:35PM
Hey Erik, I am with the band Better Chemistry. Last time we played with you guys was @ Sweet Springs and the House of Blues Hollywood. I will look for you guys up there, and we'll have a pow wow!!!! PEACE!!!!
June 16, 2004 08:15AM
I just got to spin some records with Dubsense at Sweet Springs in Osos last Saturday night !!

One love
eric v
Erik
June 16, 2004 12:47PM
Cool brothers,
We will see ya all there!!
One love
Erik
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login