10. G Love - Greatest Hits
11. Greyboy Allstars - Doin' Time
12. Camper Van Beethoven - Garden Grove
13. Ozomatli - April 29th, 1992 (Miami)
14. AWOL One, Abstact Rude, Josh Fischel, Transducer - Waiting For My Ruca
15. Penny Wise - Same In The End
16. Los Lobos - Pawn Shop

REVIEW
The liner notes say that this CD has sold over 150,000 units.

like the tv show says, just shoot me.

one love
jah bill
Re: i give up...now ive seen everything
March 10, 2006 05:12PM
jb I don't over that part 1: is gregory looking for his night nurse on aol personals?? Cos that's where that site takes you...

as for part 2 I'll just join you in front of the firing squad.
jb welda
March 10, 2006 05:19PM
herb that is the name of a new single by gregory isaacs! thats as bad as the bum (oops scuse me, homeless gentleman) with the sign "www.sparechange.com" i see at the freeway offramp every day.

one love
jah bill
sideways
March 11, 2006 12:05PM
and ruined it even worse, with that annoying glove sauce.
a
March 11, 2006 01:14PM
Wayne Lonesome is going techno to run things

"Among his current slew of releases from which he is going to develop an album, is Love Dot Com with Gregory Isaacs,"

Basil Walters, Observer staff reporter
Saturday, January 28, 2006

Lonesome...mi setting a foundation, for you ave fi ave a foundation
One of the more rounded members of the local music fraternity, Wayne Lonesome aims to put meaning to his label named Run Things Productions. The artiste, producer, promoter, has returned with the intention of doing just that - run things - with a slew of new releases.

"I'm here now releasing mi new set of songs dem on mi Run Things label, as you can see here," Wayne Lonesome said, pointing to copies of the products he now has on the market.

"Ah eleven new song dat, jus a come out in 2006. Most of the song dem we do, a crossover to techno," he points out, explaining that they have already been released in the Japanese and European markets.

"Mi ave di techno-tunes dem, so mi get a lot ah airplay even pon the BBC, because dem appear pon different techno labels. Techno giants like the Shockout. You remember mi song, Tribute to Tiger, dem techno dat song," enthused Lonesome who these days goes back and forth between Jamaica and England.

Among his current slew of releases from which he is going to develop an album, are Be Strong, featuring Daddy Screw and himself in combination with Ghislain Poirier, Tribute to Tiger, again with him and Poirier, Come Back Wicked with DJ C, Government featuring Luciano, Love Dot Com with Gregory Isaacs, Jahmali's Make Me Feel So Good, Louie Culture's Battle Field Marshell, among others.

"I'm going to put out an album as these have been released already in Europe and in Japan where they have been selling," said Wayne Lonesome who indicated that he wants to include John Holt, Leroy Sibbles, Round Head, General B and Shane O, on the forthcoming set. The deejay born Wayne Brown, who in the 1980s enjoyed a measure of prominence when he began aping the style of Tiger, the then dancehall sensation, is mindful about his future security as an artiste, and is taking steps in the interest of his career.

"As an artiste mi think different from nuff other artistes," he assured the Observer. "Mi setting a foundation, for you ave fi ave a foundation. It nuh nice fi get up an a put out tunes after tunes and then after awhile you fade out and find sey you affi a hangout a studio at the mercy of other people. Dat a nuh my kind of style, so me jus think of developing my own thing," added the artiste whose involvement in music started with Observer staff journalist Balford Henry's Multimedia label before going into production in the 1990s with his Run Things label working with the likes of Sugar Minott, Ninjaman, Red Dragon, Pincher, Junior Cat, Junior Chaplin, Quench Aid, Frankie Paul, Culture among others.
[www.jamaicaobserver.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login