Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

attn: Mystic Roots Fans (and general apologies)

Posted by Mystic Roots Band 
attn: Mystic Roots Fans (and general apologies)
March 11, 2006 11:12PM
We heard today that a posted bulletin on our Myspace board started a grassroots effort (campaign) to get posting up here for fan requests. Whoever started this had the BEST intent and though we do totally appreciate the support being shown, we do not know if this method is effective. If anything, maybe all posts can be replies on one single thread? That way the voice can be heard without fulling taking over the board here. It may get overwhelming and annoy the admin and guests more than help get support.

We have much love for Warren, his family, and crew and have been down with the SNWMF since Marysville when we all camped there together, some of the members even being on voluenteer crew years back.

If the show has a spot for us, I'm sure they will let us know. We did submit. And if not, maybe another year. We would sincerely love to perform our music.

Either way, give thanks for the good intentions and again, maybe keep it all on one thread...

Jah guide and much love to you all.

-MRB

Re: attn: Mystic Roots Fans (and general apologies)
March 11, 2006 11:46PM
Ha - nice post guys. Say hello to Coot, who gave me a CD at last years fest. Great that you're bringing new faces over here - but one post would be better. =D

Post Edited (03-12-06 00:12)

"I'm gonna put on a iron shirt, and chase the devil out of earth" - Max Romeo
Re: attn: Mystic Roots Fans (and general apologies)
March 12, 2006 12:48PM
We totally agree. The MySpace post was really nice and we love the idea of mounting support for our appearance, but the LAST thing we want to do is annoy or bother the regular users of this forum and/or the admin and staff.

Especially since most of the new posts are from fans who probably don't usually post here...

I hope all reading this will remember to just show your love on support as REPLIES on one single thread. And make sure you go to this FEST either way, it's one of the best in the world!

Jah Guide and Much Love!!!!!!

-MRB
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login