Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

BRING PYRX

Posted by blaze1 
BRING PYRX
March 14, 2006 07:08PM
PYRX WOULD BE AN AWESOME ADDITION TO YOUR LINE-UP!!!

you can check them out @ [www.myspace.com] !!!!
Re: BRING PYRX
March 14, 2006 07:55PM
I think we should support Independant CALI artists that are doing it!!

I think Mystic Roots and PYRX should be seriously considered for stage time at our local festivals. These are bands that have put in lots of hard work, struggling on the road and are finally putting it together, we should support our local artists and give them stage time side by side with the other legends we have come to love....

SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR LOCAL ARTISTS AND BRING THEM TO SNWMF!!!

[www.myspace.com]
[www.myspace.com]

they have been there everyyear promoting there band and fighting for local attention, recognition and respect from festival goers by passing out cds, stickers and the occasional smoke... Not only that but both bands put on amazing live show!! I have seen them fill bars and parties for years.. Some of my best experiences in college have been at their shows. If you a true fan of music, you would enjoy seeing PYRX and MYSTIC ROOTS play at SNWMF, they will truely bring the house down and earn your respect!!!

Show the Love

Dustin Amato
CSU - CHICO student

WITH BIO DIESEL TOUR BUS!!!
March 14, 2006 09:22PM
Sorry, can't really support either of these bands for SN as of yet. Mystic Roots seems to have potential but I'm just not hearing anthing from PYRX that would warrant them playing at a reggae festival.
March 15, 2006 04:03PM
I think that it is important to bring new blood into these festivals... SNWMF and Reggae on the River should consider having an up and comers stage at future festivals... Warp tour is really the only tour I can think of that has the Ernies Red Ball Stage which has helped bands like Pepper and the Mighty Might Bosstones get some stage time and win over the masses....

If we dont support our local music in our own backyard, who is going to??
March 15, 2006 05:13PM
mystic root and pyrx already have the potential, and a bio diesel tour bus! i'd see them at this festival
March 15, 2006 07:00PM
The sound that PYRX would bring to reggae on the rive would kick ass. PYRX gives a great show BRING PYRX!!!!!
March 15, 2006 07:04PM

... sigh ...

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
March 15, 2006 07:04PM
Thats cool that you think PYRX would bring a great sound to Reggae on the River, except maybe you should post that on the Reggae on the River website instead of this one.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login