March 15, 2006 08:05PM

I Love You!
james@oregon.org.com
Re: LOVE
March 16, 2006 04:44AM
Can I love you too?
March 16, 2006 04:59AM
The PrinceKaliWolf is back on the board. I really hope I get to meet some of the you on the board this year. Does anyone Myspace???
[www.myspace.com]
March 16, 2006 08:06AM
what is love?
March 16, 2006 09:30PM
I Really Hope to meet alot of you!!!!
Seriously we need to HOOK UP In person peoples!
Iam Anti Myspace,
mainly because i dont have my own Computer

Thoughtful, Love is an emotion, a feeling of joy and compassion.
Love has a 100 Definitions, many of which can't be put into a straight and narrow context, Love is UNIVERSAL!!!
ONE LOVE
~PKW
March 16, 2006 09:31PM
PrinceKaliWolf, just curious, do you also post here as RasCaliWolf, or is that another guy? The two names ahve me a little confused. Jah Bless

Dr. Suess (aka Ras James)
Irie Sounds International
March 16, 2006 09:38PM
No- I an I Only PrinceKaliWolf, KingCaliWolf has beed an awsome friend of mine my whole life since birth, about 25 years older though and as for RasCaliWolf,
I wish I knew he,
He sent me some awsome emails though.
Much Love
~PKW
March 16, 2006 09:43PM
"If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

A concise definition of love by St. Paul - 1 Corinthians 13

March 16, 2006 09:45PM
ps - i know a lot of you probably know the above scripture, just posting it in case someone out there didn't
March 16, 2006 09:48PM
As I became a man, I put my childish ways behind me but always keep close My Inner Loving child, mystic and pure!
~PKW
March 16, 2006 11:04PM
damn man ...well said!
March 16, 2006 11:41PM
Yeah goatfoot - he does that sometimes... =)
Stevo
March 17, 2006 02:11AM
I'm LOVING this thread! And all of you!

-Stevo
March 17, 2006 10:09PM
I Love You TOO STEVO!!!!!!!

AAHHHH
HAPPYNESS!!!!!!!!!
March 17, 2006 10:42PM
Goatfoot, Who where you refering to???
I or Don Julio?
Just a Wounder
March 17, 2006 11:18PM
Maybe he was referring to Paul?
riffy
March 17, 2006 11:19PM
The massive needs more of these threads.

Ohhhhh what a feeling.... : )
March 17, 2006 11:22PM
serisouly though - i think he was reffering to you. I really didn't say anything, just quoting.
March 18, 2006 12:04AM
"The secret of Christ's strength lay in His love for all, even His enemies. Far better to conquer by love the heart of a person who hates you than to vanquish such a one by other means. To the ordinary man such a doctrine seems absurd. He wants to return ten slaps for the one he has received and add twice as many kicks for good measure. Why should you love your enemy? In order that you may bring the healing rays of your love into his dark, hatred-stricken heart. When it is so released, it can behold itself as pure golden love. Thus will the flame of your love burn the partitions of hatred and misery which separate your Soul from other Souls and all Souls from the vast sea of Infinite Love.

You need not fawn on your enemy. Silently love him. Silently be of service to him whenever he is in need, for love is real only when it is useful and expresses itself through action. Thus will you rend the veils of hatred and of narrow-mindedness which hide God from your sight.

Avoid doing anything which brings harm to yourself or to another. If you are self-indulgent, or if you encourage a friend in his vices, you are an enemy disguised as a friend. By being true to yourself and a true friend to others, you gain the friendship of God. Once you make your love felt in the love of other people, it will expand until it becomes the one Love which flows through all hearts."

-paramhansa yogananda, except from an article in a magazine called inner culture published march 1936

riffy
March 18, 2006 12:17AM
Ises everytime, Don julio...beautiful sound
riffy
March 18, 2006 12:20AM
I love you brother...even though I do not know you..Thank you for such a beautiful piece.

Jah Lives!
March 18, 2006 06:50PM
Ras James- you must know "Ras" means "King", therefore RasCaliWolf and KingCaliWolf are one and the same. PKW knows now too cuz I just e-mailed him to explain. I didnt know it was a mystery ! And I would say that it has been my privelege to know PKW since he was born. I can also say the man has overcome much and is a living example of Love and Light and a great blessing to all who know him.

don julio- GREAT POST! "one love which flows through all hearts" Yes! One Love- One World- One SNWMF Community!
March 19, 2006 09:01PM
Don julio Thank you so much for Posting thoughs quotes!!!
KINGCALIWOLF, YOu Are RasCaliWolf!!! AHH It all makes since now.
Thank you so much all, And All are my friends.
One Love, The Universal Brotherhood of Man Kind!
You know, This morning I Heard Lennons "Imagine" On the radio, I've heard it many a times but for the first time on this day, It made me shed a tear...
~Power to the PeaceFul,
~~PKW
Tomorrow....
March 19, 2006 10:24PM
Tomorrow Im Bringing a poem or two to post to all you,
Under this thread to you from my head,
Written in a time thats past, but the message is sure to last,
I Hope I Can Post here tomorrow for the future is a constant uncertanty
Untill then, One Love My Friends
~PKW
March 19, 2006 10:29PM
YES I AND ONE LOVE TRUELLY TO ALL FROM THE I DOWN HERE IN SANTA BARBARA HILLS!
March 19, 2006 10:31PM
SPREADIN THE LIGHT,
ONE LOVE AT A TIME!!!!
March 19, 2006 10:34PM
YES I PKW RASVIBES OMNIVERSALLY AND OUTERNATIONALLY!
March 19, 2006 10:38PM

= ]
March 20, 2006 01:45AM
Great post Don!! I know that you overstand that ideal more than just related to penguins!! J/K.. All of dem pharisees gwan tell you how to live and boast righteousness but without LOVE what are dem but the dogs that piss pon zion walls.
March 20, 2006 02:10AM
This thread rings the bell of the dharma Don...much raspect for the posts. Give Thanks. Liked the word of Paramhansa Yogananda. It's truth resinates inside of me yet I know my flesh is stronger than the true strength of Christ. Like my above post about the Pharisees I know my righteousness is but filthy rags..lest any man should boast. Is Grace really a free gift? If so how do you accept it? If works without faith is nothing and faith without works is the same where in lies the Kingdom? Humbly Yours
ForwardZion...............
P.S. not a question that I have any answer too, not a test. Just an honest thought from a sinner.
March 20, 2006 04:06AM
Love is the character of the Creator Force & just like gravity
eminate from the first source & center. If it ain't love it ain't
real.
<><><><>
"I just called to say I love you"
................Steveland Morris
March 20, 2006 09:18AM
Read whats in red cause that's what Yshua said.

-------------------------------------

March 21, 2006 05:24PM
Love is Life
Love is Breathe
Love is Light
Love is Water
Love is Earth
Love is Service
Love is You
Love is Me
Love is Forever

March 22, 2006 08:18PM
Check Out Post "Poem of the day"
March 22, 2006 09:45PM
Love is.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login