Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Posted by john dillinger 
March 16, 2006 12:22PM
glad someone can afford to bring out michael prophet - listening to a 12 inch discomix fresh from ebay win of freddie mcgregor called 'joggin'

i hope sammy dread and johnny osbourne allright out there in new york. all we did out here in the V was to let'm know folks do or die to dem 10 inch versions

jahmeek fresh words on new festival viberZ inna marley bros jamroc style, glad gregory got to make it out that way family

jahbill, right on for forwarding the vibe to midnight dread in montana on the soundboard mixes, too bad folks missed the boat on knowing the truest sufferer at 2005 show was the man called michael marshall of timex social club, rumours ironic in roots style riddim and lyrics and same consciousness to dem times in 1987 - and the man got robbed by music biz bandits from the V only to be brought back to the V by those who would not let his vibe die, feel me?

big up to SNWMF for at least a few things, this board and the fact that not one person's personal issues supercedes freedom to speak and that they been doing these shows long enough to provide the I with spontaneous inspiration, be careful of who y'all influence, you really might change the world.... smiling smiley

U be U, I be ME

2006 gonna be a hot year for certain, people need to be at these shows like they life depends on it. anyone pseudo go on and meditate on the lyrics wether they be from whatever neck of the woods, we all children under the same sun and the reason why we got to see this happen answers all questions bout why it is and why it will always be
jb welda
Re: 2006
March 16, 2006 05:15PM
ites john: for 2006 check into getting the i grade showcase that just came through: red-i band with niyorah, army and abja. they could cover a whole evenings worth. 100% rated by me and no ego trippin to be seen.

one love
jah bill
March 16, 2006 07:21PM
jah bill, glad to see you enjoying the sounds of the i grade artists and ooklah the moc. = )

Seek Knowledge Before Vengeance
jb welda
March 16, 2006 07:59PM
though i thought the cds ooklah the moc sent were pretty good, they in no way come up to what was presented in the i grade showcase aaron...

one love
jah bill
March 17, 2006 09:05PM
what's the chances of the i grade showcase making the snwmf06 lineup?

Seek Knowledge Before Vengeance
kate
March 18, 2006 01:06AM
i saw the red i band at the igrage showcase at the independent last week - what a great band! Every single guy looked like they were having sooo much fun performing... and it totally rubbed off on the crowd... I like it when I go to a show and the artist will smile at me while signing... not frown or avoid eye contact with the fans

I would LOVE to see them at snwmf
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login