Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

THE LOVE JOYS

Posted by anthony allen 
THE LOVE JOYS
March 17, 2006 05:05PM
iRI,SPEAKING OF BRINGING GOOD REGGAE MUSIC TO YOUR FESTIVAL,WE ARE THE LOVE JOYS,WE ARE A FEMALE GROUP THAT ORIGINATED FROM THE 70'S ERA,FROM BULLWACKIES STUDIO IN THE BRONX.HAD TUNES ON THE CHARTS IN ENGLAND.OUR TWO ALBUMS JUST GOT WORLD WIDE DIDTRIBUTION.IN ALL MAJOR STORES IN NEW-YORK.WE DEFINATLEY WOULD LIKE TO DEBUT ON SNWMF..OUR WEBSITE IS CAMPREGGAE.COM LOOKING FORWARD TO COMMING TO CA.ONE UNIVERSAL MIND.SONIA(MARLA)ABEL..LOVEJOYS
Re: THE LOVE JOYS
March 17, 2006 05:07PM
THE LOVEJOYS,#1 FEMALE VOCAL GROUP... IS RE-UNITING AFTER 20 YEARS.LOOK FOR THEM IN YOUR TOWN...LOVE JATI..CAMPREGGAE.COM
March 17, 2006 05:09PM
March 19, 2006 08:08PM
love em
been giving em some airplay
more love

"It takes a whole village to raise a child" African Proverb
March 20, 2006 04:33PM
If ever down in NYC area, you can check a carribean restaurant, I believe in the Bronx, owned by one of the Lovejoys. Ask around for Lovejoy's place among the ras crowd and your bound to find it. Never been there myself, though.
March 20, 2006 05:42PM
Greetings & blessings to man like JahT and Natti LoveJoys...hope to make it to Camp Reggae one fine day...
riffy
March 20, 2006 11:28PM
TM- is dat "Scratch" inna pic? wherein ah bluejeans?
March 21, 2006 01:00AM
Blessed Love and Greetings Love Joys
I love your music!!!
my next door neighbor and I are huge Bullwackie fans and have almost all of his recordings- we would absolutely love to reason with you about your work with Bullwackie sometime and mek sure we have everything you all recorded there..

All I can say is you're Crucial
and all the stranger dem betta get up to Love Joys music
please link- Iman
Ras Kabir
djraskabir@yahoo.com
March 24, 2006 09:35PM
if you come out to LA area, please get in touch with me, I'd love to interview you

Thanks for all the works you've done at Camp Reggae for the youths.

With Respect,

Big Jim
www.uptowntopranking.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login