Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

what's wrong

Posted by MYKE 
what's wrong
March 17, 2006 06:52PM
I DON'T GET THIS MESSAGE BOARD YOU SAY WE CAN NOT POST A MESSAGE
ABOUT A CHALICE BUT DON'T WE ALL LISTEN TO REGGAE/RASTA MUSIC WHY
CANT I ASK QUESTION ABOUT THE CHALICE OH I GET IT YOU MUST BE FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: what's wrong
March 17, 2006 06:57PM
I, fi ONE dont partake inna chalice bun, an I don't think I am a fake, mebbe YOU a fake, or is dat flake... jus cas I love reggae dont mean I bun a chalice...

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
The man
March 17, 2006 06:57PM
Burn chalice in a Buckingham Palace.

Observer
March 17, 2006 06:58PM
check your email Myke...
Re: SORRY
March 17, 2006 07:25PM
I AM SORRY FOR POSTING ABOUT THE CHALICE. THE ONLY REASON WHY I POSTED WAS BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY BUT HEY SORRY ABOUT THE
WHOLE FAKE THING I DIDN'T REALLY MEAN IT I WAS JUST MAD THAT YOU KNOCKED OF MY POST SO HAVE A GOOD DAY. BLESS MYKE!
March 17, 2006 07:45PM
You were mad and now you're enlightened.
March 17, 2006 07:54PM
Zoki, in some countries the two go hand in hand...

--------------------

riffy
March 17, 2006 08:24PM
Ras Danny - I'm wit u.

Reggae Lover doesn't = bunity
pale ryder
March 17, 2006 08:32PM
Smoke the chalise, and dash away your malice. MYKE, don't feel bad mang. I am sure some people call me a fake, cause I dont try to fit the bill, but you have to give it up to reggae lovers that do not smoke weed. There is a lot of pressure and suggestion to smoke weed in the music and culture. So, those that do not are just as original as those ganja men!! Right?
March 18, 2006 01:43AM
I seen Mutabaruka rip the crowd for partaking... he's as Rasta as they come. different strokes for different folks....IRIE
V DOSIA
March 18, 2006 09:17AM
screw mutabaruka, a friend of mine told me he saw him live and he was talking crap about all white people to the crowd..screw that who are the people that buy the cds and keep them paid????? rich whites from sonoma.......
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login