Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

FAO: Ukiah Locals

Posted by riffy 
riffy
FAO: Ukiah Locals
March 17, 2006 05:25PM
Anyone know if Rich Shat..., Mark Shi..., Dog-Bark Jeff from Greenfield, or Mark Sore....post here? I'd like ta meet up wit my Ukiah bredda's if possible. Many thanks for any efforts.

riffy
V DOSIA
Re: FAO: Ukiah Locals
March 18, 2006 10:12AM
i saw dog barker walking through sonoma plaza the other day
riffy
March 18, 2006 03:23PM
good 2 know
March 20, 2006 01:52PM
LMAO!!

No, I don't think any of them will be posting here, especially Jeff. Where he lives he is lucky to have electricity, let alone internet access.

Marc So. will be at my house this evening. He left something there last night and I am quite sure he will be back to get it tonight LOL. I will pull this page up and show him that he is famous ;-)

If I see Rich I will point him in this direction.

I dont know who Mark Shi... is, so I can't help ya there.

CYA in Booneville!
riffy
March 20, 2006 02:28PM
sent ya an email Darren, thx for posting!
riffy
March 20, 2006 02:44PM
ah ya right - it bounced...

I always had a hard time rememberin your first name cause you always went by Shi..., i think? u had long blonde hair back then, is it you? If so, I camped wit you and Dave Branson under the big tree at 99' Marysville. He introduced me to all the Ukiah peeps that year. I've seen Marc So.., Rich Shat..., Erin, Jeff, Page and others since 99' at a few SNWMF's but I don't think our paths have crossed since 99' until now. I'm still in touch wit Dave & Leah and am tryin' to talk'em into coming this year. They've got a lil' one now, if ya didn't know. Well, let me know how everybody's doin. I hope all is well. If I remember correct - you're a big dead fan, yes? hope to talk again soon. and yes let Marc know he is famous! lol and Dog barker too - gruff ruff. LOL!

peace out^
March 20, 2006 05:15PM
Yes, that would be me.

Does that mean that I am famous now to?

hehehe....

Hey sorry about the bunk email addy. I finally have an email account that is completely spam free, and I plan on keeping it that way. That means not posting it anywhere ;-) If I can get your addy I will send you mine, but I dont see how to get it from here.

AAaahhhh yes, the year we had the willow tree was a good one! I have a whole stack of photo's from that year, most of them from adventures taking place under the tree. Good times for sure!

Please say hello to Dave and family for me.

Laterz,
eDarren
March 20, 2006 05:20PM
Strange that I can click on usernames to get emails from every other thread on the board accept this one. Thats kinda strange....

Damn computers ;-)

Adios,
eDarren
riffy
March 20, 2006 06:52PM
you can't click on my name here because I didn't enter my addy...i don't like spam either. : ) I hope we can meet up this year! Would luv ta chillit. b in touch through da vine. forward ah vibez.
March 20, 2006 07:02PM
I remember that tree! We camped there once too - before they cut it down...
riffy
March 20, 2006 07:04PM
Yes Shi... original Hippey is a legend...LOL ..you too are famous... : -)
March 20, 2006 07:07PM
Riffy hath shown me the way! eDarren you old Charles St. chumly, how the heck are yah? I might have to migrate South for this Grand occasion like the days of yore. Something about the Mendo crew that close to the festival gives me a nasty chill down to my toes.

Taked to another dwellar of Sunny Brae - the one that lives here too - he may migrate back to Cali - (Chico) to do some Civil Engineering gig. Got me a kiddo, if you did not know. Her name is Angelina B.. I will show her off when I come down. We need to hook up prior to me coming down. You can get my number from one of my old roomies, A. Lefe has it...or you can send me an emial to my spam account:jahrasta_420@yahoo.com. I only check it about once a month, so it can take a while to get back..Ever talk to any other HSU champies? I am curious to know what everyone has been up to.

Crap, fatherhood calls... Love from L and me

riffy
March 20, 2006 07:16PM
!!! BOOM !!!
March 20, 2006 07:36PM
Oh yeah, if Marcus stops by tonight, give him our love too -

Peace,

Lost Brother of the North
March 20, 2006 07:38PM
Hey Riffy - maybe you can share a link to the show at Pudding River coming up?
riffy
March 20, 2006 07:47PM
nwmc- check this thread:

[www.snwmf.com]

maybe check www.nwworldreggae.com

glad ta c ya made it up in here... : )
riffy
March 20, 2006 09:00PM
eDarren
March 21, 2006 09:56AM
Charles St. Chumly?!?

LOL!!

Hey Dave it's good to hear from ya!

Marc never did make it by last night, I may have to give him a call to remind him.

I will send you and Riffy both emails later today ;-)

CYA,
eDarren
rasmarcus
March 21, 2006 06:55PM
yos marc here riffy=matt?
wut up bredder jus chillin here u going snwmf this year is so ull see jeff an da rest there.laters
riffy
March 21, 2006 07:12PM
Yes I, RasMarcus..glad ya posted. How ya been and Jeff? I hope we can meet up before ah show. hit me wit mail if ya can rasriffy@yahoo.com, get me your digi's and we'll try for gathering. watchya say? I'm tryin to get D & L to make it too..that'd be nice. b like the days of old.

l8trz
rasmarcus
March 21, 2006 09:14PM
ya u can email me at rasgraffix@yahoo.com. jeff is good still holden down the fort up on greenfeild. an finding creative ways to park his truck in trees..............this year we will have the mendo squad in full force,hope to see u there an tell dave if he dosent find a way to get a grandma or grandpa to babysit,he hasent mastered parenthood yet.

later .peace
March 22, 2006 09:44AM
LMAO! Good stuff RAsMarcus! I will work on my parenthood training over Solstace celebration... I will send you an email so you can hit me at the office.

Love from L, A and me
eDarren
March 22, 2006 11:40AM
Hey Dave, do you ever hear from Derek anymore?

I am curious what he is up to these days.

Laterz,
eDarren
riffy
March 22, 2006 01:04PM
RICH, where are ya, BigDread? witchdocta- sumbodies F****** knockin on my door! - I still have that...LOL
March 22, 2006 01:22PM
Yeah Derek and Maria go and geta mawwied. Raindog shitums went and filled me in, cause I was back east when it happened. He saw most of the HSU crew, Mikey V was there with his chick (wife?). I think Derek is just up to his same old, same old. Livin in Arcata or McKinleyville, can't rememer which one. Drop me a line at my spam account and I can get you his number..Make sure the subject line stands out.

-Lost Brother in Hillsboro
riffy
March 22, 2006 02:00PM
nwmc- u waan catch Clinton Fearon April 1st? Berbatti's Pan.. lemme know.
pale ryder
March 22, 2006 02:05PM
I went to HSU....Am i part of the crew too......?
riffy
March 22, 2006 03:22PM
I Man nah exclude, pale ryder welcome by I...but you'll haffi check witta Original HSU crew..LOL

u got my $20 for the LBSB t-shirt? : )
pale ryder
March 22, 2006 03:30PM
Yeah, I got that 20 spot, I will be looking for you......
riffy
March 22, 2006 03:33PM
chuckle chuckle...luv ta meet ya Bredda
pale ryder
March 22, 2006 03:35PM
We will have to link up riffy. Do you have a two way radio?
riffy
March 22, 2006 03:52PM
yup..what channels?..dats a top idea mon.
March 22, 2006 04:57PM
Hey Rifmeister..I could be down for some grooving of that magnitude...drop me a line tonight, I'll be around..

- Lost next to PDX
March 22, 2006 04:58PM
Could be? Ever live on Charles in Sunny Brae? or Know any cats that did?

- Mendo is far
eDarren
March 23, 2006 11:50AM
Dave ~ Check your email.

I just got 2 free tickets to see Toots @ the Mateel this weekend!!

Marc, one of these tix has your name on it. Wanna go?

Laterz,
eDarren
March 23, 2006 11:54AM
Riffy, how bout channel 3? That is what I will tune mine to. Once I get to Boonville on Friday morning I will turn it on............
riffy
March 23, 2006 05:06PM
ya mean channel 3 with no code channel, as in 0? My radio has channel and code..like when I'm hiking, we use channel 4 code 20. Do waan use 3 and 0...or meybe ya have a singele channel radio? clarify please. otherwise lets use 3 - 19..coo?
March 23, 2006 06:49PM
Greetings, Rich is here and bidding you hello. Not sure if I remember who you are? Too much 420! Poke me with some info that will jog my memory?
riffy
March 23, 2006 07:28PM
RICH, wichdokta!! How are ya man? last time I saw ya was 04' fest..b4 that was at Dave & Leahs pad in Portland when u & Sonja rolled through..we had nice reasonings that mid-day. were u Montana bound at that time? u had just bought a new ride. Pahtfinder I think if my foggy mind serves it up right. can't remember..2 much 4twan fi mi 2 : ) ...,,,does that jog it? lemme know..Can't wait to see ya bredda...I think 06' is gonna be da goods...ya can mail me - rasriffy@yahoo.com if ya waan try fi link up before ah show. Glad you posted man. Keep in touch. What's up with your camp scene this year? any ideas? Lets chat up soon.

Bless
riffy
March 28, 2006 01:21AM
RRIIIIIIIIIICH! where are ya? I don't wanna miss ya this year. ya gotta radio bro? I'm tunin up 3-19. gimme a shout - rasriffy@yahoo.com

RasMarcus ya gotta radio so we can link up easy. Channel 3-19.

NW Mendo Connection - wuss bangin? haven't heard from ya. hope all is well.

PEACE & FORWARD^
pale ryder
March 28, 2006 08:41AM
Riffy,
Yes I have code as well ( I understand it as sub-channels). I just set and locked mine to channel 3, subchannel 19.....3-19 ya'll!
riffy
March 28, 2006 12:14PM
BOOM! Iyah

Forward ah creatshun steppin'
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login