Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

GROUNDATION

Posted by mojag 
groundation lyrics
July 26, 2004 03:21PM
hello I'm Daniele,I donn't like groundation.I'm love it,where Ifind a lyrics of groundation songs,help!!!!!!!!!!!!!meAcacia wrote:

> I like the female singer too. She has her own band actually
> where she sings lead. I like to watch her dance.
groundation lyrics
July 26, 2004 03:22PM
hello I'm Daniele,I donn't like groundation.I'm love it,where Ifind a lyrics of groundation songs,help!!!!!!!!!!!!!meAcacia wrote:

groundation lyrics
July 26, 2004 03:22PM

Re: GROUNDATION
September 02, 2004 09:38PM
irie 1
September 04, 2004 04:26AM
groundation's performance was one of the top 3 performances at rotr.
September 28, 2004 02:50PM
I got a copy of Groundation's new CD 'WE FREE AGAIN', and it is very, very good. It features 14 crucial tracks, several of which include vocals by DON CARLOS and APPLE GABRIEL. I must say that Harrison's voice works excellently with Apple's. They have some serious I-Vibes sounds.

The album should be out later this week in advance of their upcoming tours of California, Hawaii, Brazil and Europe, but you can hear 4 of the tracks on this week's broadcast of The Uprising:

[www.ireggae.com]

BIG UP to Harrison, Groundation and all the Young Tree massive!!!
September 30, 2004 10:53PM
Again I say right on for Groundation!!!!! Can't big them up enough now that I have actually sung with them lovely folks der!
Whoo hoo!
AAA
October 04, 2004 04:18PM
groundation rocked dreadstock hard and firm, i was dancing on the stage in back-drop, the bottom was knocking and they just are hard righteous folks, did not ask or demand rather asked how they could help, groundation for life and professor harris is a genuine dude who is trying to make things better, john dillinger has your back for life gorundation and i do plan on having you repeat perform on dreadstock 2005
sincere, jD
October 23, 2004 06:47AM
Word up Adaria. Fancy meeting you here...
I play trumpet in Groundation. Just wanted to say thanks for all the comments, good and bad. Nice to know that people are really listening,thinking and talking about what they hear and what they believe. Thanks to everyone who comes to our shows and supports the band in other ways. Peace
AAAdariaaa
October 26, 2004 06:45PM
Dear Davey,
The word is always up dave, and apparently so is your deep cover for the CIA..... on a serious tip, it is so crucial now more than ever that we do have a forum like this one to discuss deeply and otherwise the music and events of our time!!!!
Not to sound too terribly cloying, but I am having a blast with yall!!!! Especially you Davey! You are a most excellent horn blower and back up singer! I see a smoky Paris Cafe with us belting out Jazz standards in our future......
Love, Goliath
See you tomorrow for the next Odessey.....and please excuse any spelling errors
May 25, 2005 07:35AM
groundation is awesome. haha
Seko
May 25, 2005 02:31PM
Hey Barnicale boy isn't it time to return to Bikini botton. Sponge is certainly waiting to see his fav show with u and that other character...On the real though, like another learned one said BOB did not sing with an accent and you probably dont complain. Lets just let live for a moment and while we are at it lets listen.
Seko
May 25, 2005 02:46PM
Hey Barnicale boy isn't it time to return to Bikini botton. Sponge is certainly waiting to see his fav show with u and that other character...

Hey Barnicle i wish to take this back, no bad feelings i trust!
September 18, 2005 05:55PM
hello broders

Brasi?
September 18, 2005 05:56PM
hello broders

Brasi?

whatever
February 23, 2006 08:14PM
bARNICLE -- ehm.. i think it's more real if a singer who's making REGGAE music, sings in jamaican. have u ever heard about Gentleman? wiliam wrote:
praise it
February 24, 2006 12:56AM
let em praise it up it is just music
kyndgrl myspace.com/kyndgrl
February 24, 2006 06:38AM
Young tree will always be the best!! Hope they are in the lineups this year!!
Re: groundation lyrics
April 03, 2006 09:55PM
Harrison Stafford did live in jamaica for a long time.
Any one will adopt mannerisms and speach from a place they spend time in,

I heard an awesome Don Carlos interview about this very subject and he seems to have no issue with it.
I&IDrums
April 04, 2006 05:04AM
Author: lozo (---.dnvtco56.dynamic.covad.net)
Date: 04-03-06 14:55

Harrison Stafford did live in jamaica for a long time.
Any one will adopt mannerisms and speach from a place they spend time in, .............

How long did he live there? Was it less then a year... over a yr...less then 10 yrs?
Just curious.

R_D
April 04, 2006 06:01AM
i find it crazy i haven't check this board in a minute and i remember when this thread started back in 2004
Re: groundation lyrics
April 05, 2006 02:44PM
I cant remember how long. I was looking for it but his bio is no longer on their website.
Check dons site about midway down on the right side is a groundation audio clip. Check it out pretty interesting I thought.
[www.mynameisdon.com]

Regardless though these guys rock it like no others and having names like DC, Apple, and the Congos playing with them cements the fact that these guys are the real deal.
bee
April 05, 2006 03:10PM
<having names like DC, Apple, and the Congos playing with them cements the fact that these guys are the real deal.>

really?

In that case, would a DJ with an authentic Sizzla/Jah Cure/Sean Paul Dublate also be "the real deal"?

Groundation is talented and original... I don't like the singers voice, seems forced and unnatural to me.. just my opinion..

I bought one of their cd's, "hebron gate" a few years ago...- by the way the cover looks, I thought they were backing an enitre album of apple and don carlos.. I think they just have brief parts on like 2 songs.. I've only listened to the cd a few tiems since I got it- with all due respect, I can't listen to the whole thing.. his voice gets on my nerves... hey, but then again so does barrington levy's so, maybe its just me...

Cosworth
April 05, 2006 04:33PM
I didn't know of that interview with DC. I like it allot.
Thanks Lozo.

"No matter how different we are, There is still way more that we have in common"
Cosworth "06'
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login