Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My youthman and the Iraq War are the same age!

Posted by BG 
BG
My youthman and the Iraq War are the same age!
March 20, 2006 08:52AM
.......same age but polar opposites!
WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR
it's no wonder the youth dem only want to waaaar....shoot, all the "LEADERS" they see on TV only promote war...
war over school programs, war over affordable medicine, 400 billion for war tools,
War on Iran next, planning on WARRIN' n.korea....
is it really any wonder that people turn to violence to solve problems before reasoning?
i have one BIG CHUNE fi dem, ting call I'M FROM A PLAAAACE, ONLY LOOVE!
DONT GET IT TWISTED AH MI SEY RIIISE ABOVE!
I'M FROM A PLAAAACE! ONLY LOVE!
EVERY SINGLE MORNING SEE SUN SHINING ABOVE!

bup!bup!

i feel the west can crumble soon.
Re: My youthman and the Iraq War are the same age!
March 20, 2006 09:12AM
Happy birthday to your youth BG. Based on that other thread Ras Danny brought up, looks like the really young kids like that have something going for them. I'll be at wednesday's show, celebrating my 18th a day late. Remember to tell all those war-mongers to "live without spite every single day and every single night!" Jah Bless

Dr. Suess (aka Ras James)
Irie Sounds International
BG
March 20, 2006 09:21AM
yes I mi bredda Ras james,
tell the whole ah dem for sure!
we promote life, not death....bun out a waarmongah!
like Lutan sey "life is for the young & working age" and truly, it seem as if the ones okaying the war's, are the old men in dark suits, CLOSER TO THE END THAN THE BEGINNING, vying for their chance to leave a mark on history....but why not leave a mark of progression thru diplomacy and respect??? THEY CHOOSE NOT THE WAY OF LIGHT SO THEY ARE DESTINED TO BE REMEMBERED FOR DARKNESS.
BUN BUN BUN DEM OUT!
March 20, 2006 09:28AM
Lotta these people choose darkness for their own gain. I pretty much find it foolish to follow any human though. But so it goes, things may change with time.

p.s, check your myspace inbox, sent a message relatin to some things including the vinyl. See ya wednesday. Jah Bless

Dr. Suess (aka Ras James)
Irie Sounds International
March 20, 2006 09:56AM
Yes I idrens I man got a rastalutionary youth by the name of Elijah Mosiah, 7 years of youth who is influencing other youth of his school about the truth and rights and focusing on warring for a pure inity and reasoning for a positive solution without a negative pollution- Bush War for blood. Teach the youth the truth by the stem and the roots and speak it clear so dem overstand- LEGALIZE THE TRUTH! ROOTICAL UPLIFTMENT ITINUALLY- JAH GUIDE AND PROTECT!
BG
March 20, 2006 10:06AM
SEE IT DEH!
RON-I, GOOD TO KNOW IT BREDDRIN, HOPEFULLY THE OTHER YOUTHS CATCH ON TO YOUR PRINCE AND THOSE I-DI-TATIONS MY LAWD....KEEP IT UP!
papa ray
March 20, 2006 10:53AM
BG, here's to celebration of your son, may he continue as a source of pride
for his father.
March 20, 2006 01:38PM
Yes-I! This war has been exposed -- based on lies, the cancer of corruption continues to kill innocent people -- men, women, and children who are unlucky enough to live in Iraq. Iran has oil, so we will be in a war there someday. N. Korea has no oil, so look for "sanctions" and "diplomatic pressure" to be used to deal with them -- no war in North Korea.

Peace,
-RV
March 20, 2006 01:46PM
the Sudan and Chad... still in da warbook plans, I'm sure!!!

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
March 20, 2006 05:00PM
My mother, a grandmother, is an activist all my life. 79 now, she fights down war and social ills still...

here's a link to an article (in part about her activist group)

[www.winona.edu]

I only hope and pray that I should be able to continue in her path with the longevity that she has had, or until we see that day... the fulfillment of that dream...

me must teach the children well... blessed be the peacemakers...

--
blessid love
ras danny
-Muhammad Ali
March 20, 2006 07:27PM
mi mother taught I from birth that war is wrong, we went into the city to help out in the churches in the ghetto deh, we worked, ate, sang, praised together with people, families of young and old, we made friends, bonds with folks from all races and faiths... we were pacifists, spiritual people... we overcame daily social obstacles through peaceful terms, actions... this was peace, this was community...

I think this whole war mentality is one that has been pressed on all our youth, on all of US for... well, since the beginnings of dis nation, from "the bombs bursting in air" sung in schools, at sporting events, evryweh... to the proliferation of "toy guns" and war games that subtly indoctrinate the youth into the beliefs that war is fun, is a part of life..., to the military using our schools to attract poor people into its fold..., so the youth, who eventually grow to be US (adults), leaders and otherwise, come along with this imbedded attitude that war is alright....

then we have so called "leaders" tellin us "I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace."

I just find it very very troubling that someone, anyone, would feel that it is neccessary to KILL ANOTHER HUMAN BEING in order to have peace... it is sickening and it is confusing, I can't see that it would make any sense to a youth...

what will it tek, and wen will we begin to realize that in order to have peace we must BE PEACEFUL in our every act, we must TEACH peace... we must be EXAMPLES of peace, as individuals AND as a community... as a nation...

--
blessid love
ras danny
-Muhammad Ali
March 20, 2006 08:44PM
$ 250 Billion later and growing
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login