Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SNWMF Pre party???

Posted by kingdavid 
SNWMF Pre party???
March 20, 2006 08:52AM
Anyone out there think that there wiould be enough people wanting to come out on Thursday night to the same area for a roots pre party dance. There is the possibility that Tree of Life Sound may through a dance in the Anderson Valley the night beforre the fest. Just waiting to see who else gets thrown into the lineup, before we try to acquire any artists for ourselves. Also, what time will the dancehall go to on Friday and Saturday? We also have the possibility to have an event also on Fri nite and sat nite as well. If there will be no late nite dances, we are thinking about arranging something for those nights as well. We have a great venue on hold if there is a need for late night sessions. ONly about 8 miled from the fest, and about 4 or 5 miles from some of the additional cmpgrounds. With people camping outside the show place, this would be so convenient for people to come out on there way to their campgrounds. Obviously, knowing that this is an expensive weekend for many, enrty cost would be kept very minimal. Were always just trying to provide original dance experience, not trying to line our pockets. Please provide feedback !!!
Re: SNWMF Pre party???
March 20, 2006 09:48AM
I think a pre-party is a great idea.Let me know details..staying in Ukiah,not camping this year.
March 20, 2006 09:52AM
The dancehall at the festival will be pumping from 11-2am on Friday and Saturday night...
March 20, 2006 10:46AM
Sounds good to me...my group camping from Tuesday to Monday at Hendy Woods State Park 8 miles down the road from the fairgrounds. Is your venue in that direction?
jb welda
March 20, 2006 03:51PM
how are people camping at snwmf going to get there and back if they cant take their vehicles out?

thurs sounds good though, i assume you mean in philo.

i would try to make it if im free at that point

one love
jah bill
March 20, 2006 04:11PM
whats with the dancehall only going till 2 instead of usual 3?
one love-juan love

one love-juan love
(SAPO)
jb welda
March 20, 2006 04:14PM
re: "whats with" it:

its a new place and theres new rules. up until quite recently it was doubtful there was even going to be afterhours so count your blessings as i would say.

one love
jah bill
March 20, 2006 04:23PM
wow- i wasnt awear of that- i guess one hour of crucial sounds isnt to bad considering it might not have happend at all.

>so count your blessings as i would say.
putting this one down as a bleesing for sure.
one love-juan love

one love-juan love
(SAPO)
jb welda
March 20, 2006 04:32PM
>i guess one hour of crucial sounds isnt to bad considering

3 hours of crucial sounds (11pm - 2am) if thats what you mean...

note that nothing has been announced yet but believe me hold tight as some surprises are coming.

one love
jah bill
March 20, 2006 06:36PM
holding on tight- much faith in this fest to come throgh as always.
i meant to say- only 1hr less of crucial sounds- in my earlier post-
once again very thankful the dancehall was made possible at the new venue.
one love-juan love
March 20, 2006 06:44PM
Angel's Camp: Stage Music until Midnight. Dancehall from 12-3 AM
Boonville: Stage Music until Midnite. Dancehall from 11-2 AM

So, just as much music, with an hour of overlap...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login