Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Virgin Islands in Atlanta !!!!!!

Posted by Ima 
Ima
Virgin Islands in Atlanta !!!!!!
March 20, 2006 11:24PM
BATCH, RAS ATTITUDE & ZIONIERS Concert
Virgin Islands Reggae heavyweight........

BATCH, RAS ATTITUDE and the ZIONIERS to perform in Atlanta GA. ...alongside SISTER NANCY for the Empress Menen Celebration and live stage show.

Saturday the 25th of March 2006
{Starts at 09:00pm}
Location African Djeli Culture Center
840 Ralph David Abernathy Blvd
Atlanta, US 30310

Contact
404-758-1225
Re: Virgin Islands in Atlanta !!!!!!
March 21, 2006 05:22AM
Many Blessings for a conscious event in Atlanta..........
SoundVIZion is an incredible muscial force, inspiring Jah Livity for all that take listen.........

Some comments from their first night touring U.S. in 2006>>>
Memphis, Tenn. Friday March 17th

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

Give Thanks to the Father, JAH, for manifesting the Works delivered through the
Word, Sound and Power of the Sound V.I. Zion Family.

Truly a blessing to share in this experience...Give Thanks and Praises
JAH RASTAFARI

Memphis was graced with a special from SoundV.I.Zion, with Batch not only bringing forth his powerful vocal message, but also holding down the drums for the entire set!!! Possibly the only time on this tour to observe this incredible artistic dexterity.

This musical experience exploded with the tune "Wrath of Jah", setting the stage for a three hour vocal tag team uplifting consciousness of all in attendance. Ras Attitude smoked the place, and sang nearly all tunes from his latest full length CD release "Holding Firm", along with many earlier cuts. Ras Attitude delivered a vocal range characteristic of an artist destined for higher heights as witnessed from the soothing vocal tune "Olive Tree", on through the bouncy conscious dancechall tune "Love Life".

Mystic moments of the night included a 15 minute herbal melody, educating and celebrating the "Healing" received by all the eyes that partake in the "Green Gold".
"See My Point"...seen, Yes I.

Sound V.I. Zion most definitely Uplifted Consciousness this night in Memphis, and laid some crucial foundation to Forward Jah Works here in the deep south.

Raspects to Batch, Ras Attitude and the Zioniers: Ibeshee, Ibenego, and Sonny

We look Forward to hosting you in Mississippi

Blessed Love

Dugo
Madscience Sound

Re: Virgin Islands in Atlanta !!!!!!
March 21, 2006 02:10PM
Satta masaggana for the crucial review Madscience hope to see more as this tour progresses. Any news from Ima on the location in virginia on april 16?
shavakJAH
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login