Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Stories fram old Willow Tree - Marysville

Posted by riffy 
riffy
Stories fram old Willow Tree - Marysville
March 21, 2006 03:37AM
99' was my first attendance to SNWMF and I was so stoked to have camped under one of the only trees there..Jah provides..The Big Willow..J-72 noted it was cut down..what's this? Any good stories fram the ol' Willow Tree days?

"The rememberance of today is the sad feelin of tomorrow, woa yeah" RNM
Re: Stories fram old Willow Tree - Marysville
March 21, 2006 03:41AM
I think part of me still is under that tree...
March 21, 2006 03:50AM
99' was my first year as well

Pros. THE MUSIC... I was lovin' that ice cold river just one spliffs walk from the camping... Drum circles under the Bridge...The strip in the campgrounds were goods of all sorts were sold...the dumpster with all the beer bottles on it...the concert bowl

Cons.. The porta potty that was kicked over 30 feet from our campsite...No shade (for us at least)... 3 Gateway computer boxes filled with fire wood (useless)...
riffy
March 21, 2006 04:26AM
I feel your vibe bro..
March 21, 2006 04:43AM
alot of trees @ river front park have been cut down since the fest parted ways with mrysvl. there are still many trees left- about half of the trees along the strip were cut down.
that place is great- i go down there alot in the summer. my friends and i take our turntables and set up under the bridge and play all day untill it gets dark.
i realy wish somthing of the same magnatude of snwmf would use that venue in the summer.
one love-juan love
riffy
March 21, 2006 04:51PM
sweet! Juanlove, sounz fun
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login