Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Is Jah Cure Out??

Posted by a 
a
Is Jah Cure Out??
March 22, 2006 03:41AM
Is Jah Cure Out??
i heard from 2 diff people in 2 diff countries say he was freed. any confirmation on this? a
a
Re: Is Jah Cure Out??
March 22, 2006 03:47AM
March 22, 2006 04:04AM
To the best my knowledge, he is still in prison. He got turned down for Parole awhile back. Peace

Dr. Suess (aka Ras James)
Irie Sounds International
papa ray
March 22, 2006 02:00PM
Donkey seh a lot in that column. And the world turns, and if nite turned
to day, how many would be caught and have to run away?
March 22, 2006 02:13PM
I haven't been able to confirm that altho if it happened late yesterday I might not have heard yet. This may be far fetched but is it possible that someone heard he had a new release and misunderstood?

"love shines brighter than the morning sun"
papa ray
March 22, 2006 02:17PM
Sistah, hope your morning is good. Release a record one thing, not the same as release a man, is it?
March 22, 2006 04:37PM
Not at all. In Ras A's message he said he heard from two people from other countries saying Jah Cure was released (freed) and I was just wondering if there was a misunderstanding in the words 'release?' I admit, pretty far fetched. I wish I had seen Ras A's post earlier. I was talking to someone at IRIE fm this morning and could have asked.

Post Edited (03-22-06 08:38)

"love shines brighter than the morning sun"
March 22, 2006 04:59PM
If Jah Cure were going to be released, I'm sure the Jamaican newspapers would be all over that one, and if he was let out yesterday, as Ras Adam asks, you had better believe it would have been in today's papers, but there is zippo on that subject in either the Gleaner of the Observer...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login