Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Is someone gonna take pictures of SN boarders?

Posted by rustfan 
rustfan
Is someone gonna take pictures of SN boarders?
June 17, 2004 01:03PM
Got to see more pics of Zana - that girl is acid. And I have to see a pic of Jaquie, Sista Sanae, Rasta DJ -I's Selassie back tattoo, and other bruddahz and sistas that have posted on the board.

Please no pictures of Zoki, Solid Rock or Jah Bill - they will try and charge you if you want dem picture.

Also, if you even hear the word ZOKI - turn...walk away... and pretend like you heard nothing.

Re: Is someone gonna take pictures of SN boarders?
June 17, 2004 01:06PM
www.sistasanae.com
Zana
June 17, 2004 01:14PM
Well, I don't know how good I'll look after camping. Here is my website though. I performed last year at the festival on the village stage around 3:30. I bet moost people from the board were at the valley stage and missed me.
[www.zaheea.com] (Zaheea is my other name)
GG
June 17, 2004 01:22PM
Zana...awww pretty lady! Don't worry, I'm a straight woman so I'm just commenting. Belly dancers are great! It's hilarious to me to watch men almost literally do the 'tongue rolls out to the floor and eyes pop out' thing when a dancer saunters up to them. I was at a drum circle playing and watched this guy literally trip over his stuff to try and dance with this woman who was belly dancing. Just about dropped my drum sticks I was laughing so hard! Still laughing....LOL!!
dirtweed
June 17, 2004 01:37PM
zana - i have a question for you - when you dance how do you "expect" men to act? i know when i watch belly dancing i enjoy it very much (not only for the dancing itself but for the exquisite joy the dancers project). no problems until a dancer picks me out to dance for. what then do i do. (really this is a serious question). do i act non-chalant? watch half-heartedly? gawk? get up and dance too?? what is "standard" protocol? thanks and have a grrrrreat festival.
Zana
June 17, 2004 01:39PM
Thanks!! It's just a hobby for me, not a profesion. Although I am a professional. It is very misunderstood, that is why I was hesitant to put the link up earlier.
I acutally studied it in the Middle East for a few months too. Very different over there than it is here.
I won't be dancing any this weekend but my friend is. They are doing some Summer Solstice on Saturday at the village stage. She rocks!! [natyahara.com]
Zana
June 17, 2004 01:41PM
dirtweed,
Well, I get guys and girls up to dance all the time. The only thing that comes to mind that you should NOT do is try to grind on them. I've had that happen more than once. If you actually want to dance with them then get up dance dance, at arms length. It is always fun when guys try to copy what I'm doing. Otherwise, just be respectful and have fun. Gawking is allowed =)
June 17, 2004 01:45PM
Zaheea you have amazing skill.
Have you competed for the Universe Title yet?
I would love to learn belly dancing, because I love to dance and have a couple extra baby pounds.
I will have to check into it
J
June 17, 2004 03:09PM
Hello hello all, belly dancing, all of us sistas should get a lesson or two from Zana!
Jah Bless
-Jacquie...
ps, cant wait to meet all of you
rustfan
June 17, 2004 03:46PM
Wacha' man....see, I knew I wanted to see more pics of Zana.

Zana, you look well special. REALLY wish I was going to the festival now.
Forget Linval Thompson - you can replace him anyday.

As for me, there's two things you dont want to see:

(1)Me dancing.
(2) My belly.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login