late night dance hall SKANDELS?

Posted by yellow hammer 
yellow hammer
late night dance hall SKANDELS?
June 17, 2004 01:42PM

SNWF becoming a babylon system???

so we come for one day (Sat).
-AND- pay $55/person

AND we will be denied access to the late show runnins' of STONELOVE w/ Sabbatical a

i and i smell a white belly rat.
Re: late night dance hall SKANDELS?
June 17, 2004 02:42PM
Man, why does he have to be a WHITE bellied rat? One Love, No Racism!!
yellow hammer
June 17, 2004 03:00PM
so no decent answer to my question.

it's a metaphor....not racist.

you dont listen to any Lee Perry do you?

djwood wrote:

> Man, why does he have to be a WHITE bellied rat? One Love, No
> Racism!!
jjlab3
June 17, 2004 03:24PM
Just my thoughts but it probably has something to do with the organizers not wanting to have hundreds of people leaving the premises at 3am after hours of partying. I don't think the Calaveras Police would be too happy with that.
yellow hammer
June 17, 2004 03:34PM
jlab.

thanks for the answer. it make sensi.

but what is the difference b/w non-campers leaving at midnight as opposed to leaving the grounds at 3am?

mmmm. i'll have to sneak in i guess w/o a 3day braclet. that sould be interesting...

if we are not camping...can we just sleep in our car in the parking lot Saturday night after the stageshow??????
jjlab3
June 17, 2004 03:39PM
I am nit sure about your question. Campers simply have to walk a couple hundred yards to their tent. Non campers would be getting in cars and leaving the festival. I don't think Angels camp or Calaveras County have the resources to have the extra police on duty.

I am not saying it is right. Just offering a possible explanation.

However, I am sure many people who do not have three day camping passed stay for the dancehall.
yellow hammer
June 17, 2004 03:56PM
jlab. thanks again.

my q? basically we only have saturday to see the stageshow (in my opinion the best day anyhow). i was wondering where my girl and i would sleep since we are not camping. no worries. i just scored a room on a cancelation at the Angles Inn hotel in town for Saturday night.

I HOPE you are right about the following ..... : "However, I am sure many people who do not have three day camping passed stay for the dancehall."

are you camping????
jjlab3
June 17, 2004 04:02PM
Congrats on the room. In my opinion the dancehall was the highlight of last years fest.

Oh yeah, me and my crew will be loading up the phat RV tommorow morning. Come by and visit. We will have a keg of Sierra and lot's of jungle juice.
yellow hammer
June 17, 2004 04:11PM

no doubt about last year.....the originator UROY, sista carol, and brigadier Jerry was truly organic JA stylee.

the only thing that can even come close to that exp. is a real stageshow on the Island.

This year i attended Portland Splash 2004 in Port Antonio JA. the show started at 10pm and finished at 5am. the cops had nuf at that point.

the ticket was $10 US.....line-up featured Sizzla, Beanie Man, Cocoa Tea, Louie Culture, Capelton, Junior Murvin, Ritchie Spice, Ras Shiloh, Fredddie McG, and many local artist. how bout that deal.....oh yeah lots of jerk, roots wine, and tasty herbs.

HOW CAN I FIND YOUR RV ON SATURDAY?

guide, protect, bless.
jjlab3
June 17, 2004 05:05PM
Someday I will get to Jamiaca for one of those shows!!

This probably won't help but we will be flying the red, green , and gold, flag with the lion on it. Look for two tall white guys with hot women. My buddy Nick is 6'7" and I am 6'3". We will definitley be dancing during Don Carlos.
June 17, 2004 06:03PM
Right On!!! Respect!!!
June 17, 2004 07:39PM
reggae is like water... you can not live without it!!
~ziggy

ONELuv all
yellow hammer
June 17, 2004 09:18PM

i just might findya bredda, jlab

"a clean out the bad leaves" respect Don Carlos===FORWARD===>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login