Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Give Thanks for Midnite !!!

Posted by mysticvision 
Give Thanks for Midnite !!!
March 28, 2006 07:10PM
Give thanks for the levels and heights that Midnite has bought to the realm of music within this dispensation. It has always been an honor to be in the prescence of Vaughn. Mystic Vision has worked alongside Midnite and their management team and has always seen the highest levels of dealing with ones. I have recentlly read things on this forum that are completely untrue. Jahmeek is also a personal friend of Mystic Vision and I could not overstand why he or anyone else would find cause to mention any badness regarding Midnite or Kufunya or Preston. I would not normally make submission on this forum but I was compelled after reading such nonsense. Let us not make the mistake of disregarding an absolute blessing to the earth. Midnite is making a difference in the world and the jealousies of inferior minds must subside. I am not showing favoritism , I am being honest. Vaughn is an amazing person who can truly help to change the way things have been viewed and accepted. Let us be supportive of this revolutionary change through music driven by truth. Mystic Vision gives thanks for your time in reading this submission, Blessed My Lords and Empresses !!! Feel the CURRENT!!!!
Re: Give Thanks for Midnite !!!
March 28, 2006 07:23PM
Here we go again...
Yawwwwwnnnn.........into....a...........Sighhhhhhhhhhhhh.......
March 28, 2006 07:25PM
LOL
March 28, 2006 07:47PM
---> Sighhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

hey dats MY line...

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
yeah mon
March 28, 2006 08:43PM
i still wonder...how do the dapp members see the great vaughn? just curious..
March 28, 2006 08:44PM
It is higher not to respond than to create a negative response. There is so much of that in the world already.
bee
March 28, 2006 08:56PM
<It is higher not to respond than to create a negative response. There is so much of that in the world already.>

couldn't that be viewed as a negative response? it seems you may be guilty of the very same thing-

its a f*ckin message board broseph

haters/iya ites that like boom chunes/true rastas/ hasidic dubplates/midnite management and fushnickens unite!
March 28, 2006 10:59PM
>yagga yo' John thanx for message & i hope the best on your group climbing through the system with Midnite by your side. although u have a great relationship with managment & a personal 1 with band, i for 1 dont have a great relationship with managment or even know vaughn personaly & am im not talking bullchit here, i just tink preston & kunfunya had nerve to take iNi with little gratitude on iNi efferts while other promoters get special treatment & dangle it in our faces. thats the repersentation they made choice on to communicate with public eye/fanbase. i just wanted to feel what other people had to say upfront about there overall thoughts and never did a speak un-truthful or make up lies. just because im not feelin' it i*ya i must shut my mouth & like that too?
>negative posts are all about the positive. they live together in harmony & keep us on our toes consciously everytime. when the time is right it has its own place private or not* we must work it out for better or worse*
> but anyways my personal harp on dis subject has freshed up i*soul forward ever back nevah so to the best on your journey with Midnite over ALL these hills & valleys!
>may Mystic Vision return to Tempe for another great show soon come^

-RASpects+
baldhed
March 29, 2006 01:24AM
now reggae muzishuns have to think twice about their snakey ways due to this message board! give thanx
March 29, 2006 05:58AM
Let Go and Let JAH Proceed with all things in this life and beyond!

Be Bless
kufunya
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login