Untold Stories
Till I'm Laid to Rest
Sensimilla Persecution
Boom Bye Bye

What other BOOMERS do you all like???

-s
Re: Your favorite Buju tune...
March 29, 2006 12:50PM
Pressure Dem on the Cuss Cuss is on top for me right now.
March 29, 2006 12:51PM
I've always been partial to Hills and Valleys

One love
eric v

What up Spleece, you no want to call me back? Hhahahaha, just kidding.
March 29, 2006 12:56PM
"We gettin' paid not played pushin' Escalades an' rockin' Prada, if u no know..."
not my favorite, but the song has been stuck in my head for the last hour
BG
March 29, 2006 01:01PM
sensimilla persecution for sure
browning
til shiloh
massa god(good god of my salvation?)
BMC
March 29, 2006 01:02PM
Massa God World (Penthouse)
Murderer (from Til Shiloh)
frog
March 29, 2006 01:24PM
Mighty Dread....hands down
March 29, 2006 01:54PM
the catalogue is deep...and rich with flavor
papa wheelie
March 29, 2006 01:57PM
Negus Negast
HIGHPRAISE
March 29, 2006 01:58PM
Buju ? Hhmmmm ...
BUNN RED
March 29, 2006 02:45PM
MR. COP
March 29, 2006 04:31PM

>What up Spleece, you no want to call me back? Hhahahaha, just kidding.

I been spread THIN man! Got a 'day job' a month ago: between that, ceramic buisness, being a daddy, web design (ya'll are gonna FREAK when the new JahWorks.org is launched next month), and dub plate service, time is super tight.

I loved that you called tho, and have been intending to get a hold of you to see whaa gwaan in the SLO area these days. Dread I's in lock up (six months: went in January) so I'm wondering what's up w/ reggae on the central coast. I'd love to come that way, or have you and the crew come over this way as a guest for our Thursday night spot.

We'll chat SOON 'nuff man!

-s
jjlab3
March 29, 2006 04:52PM
Massa God World

Feeling Groovy

Mr. Nine
March 29, 2006 05:50PM
Spleece,

I saw Amy at the St Croix showcase last weekend and she said that Jamie is at a "halfway farm" as she called it though. He got 100 days and she said that he'd already done about 40 I think, I didn't want to ask if she and Jamie were still together.

Bad thing is, he cut off his dreads to go there .........

No problem, link me up when time permits, just wanted to catch up with you and see how you and the family is doing

One love
eric v
mystic1
March 29, 2006 06:18PM
mystic city...sensimilla persecution in all forms(DRUM n bass remixes are irie)..yeah spleece how is you and the family doin? ive been in the snow a lot riding...sorry i didnt get back to you when you called,i have been very very busy also..marty
March 29, 2006 06:44PM

ERIC V: They were apart before he went in. He was actually spending some time here in town right before his little 'vacation.' Personally, I feel his shave was a positive thing. There are many cited instances in Jah Book about the need to shave in times of drastic change. His life seemed to be spinning out of control there for a bit. I pray he comes out a refreshed and reinspired individual: put more time into doing stuff creative, reggae shows and such.

MARTY: Stayin' busy: wish I was in the snow! Lemme know if you need dubz dood: I have a SOLID Jah Cure link (through his mom). I wanna come SPIN up there man (any excuse to get away for a bit)! Any spots happnin'? You wanna come down here on a Thursday? You still playing with clay? Lemme know...

-s
March 29, 2006 07:26PM
Hands down:

1) Tribal War with Terry Ganzie and Tony Rebel

2) Champion
riffy
March 29, 2006 07:27PM
CHUCK IT SO
Stevo
March 29, 2006 07:27PM
I'm gonna have to go with Eric, and say "Hills and Valleys". So many sick tunes though. Another one to check for is.."The Truth" Natty Dread 7". Is anyone else feelin' the Marley in Buju's voice?

-Stevo
mystic1
March 29, 2006 07:47PM
just playin in the snow for now ,riding to try and clear my mind from all the academics(i took the semester off)havent been playin too much cause of the snow but am rollin again soon.......call or email me.........oh i meant magic city but for dubs it would be mystic city..he he
March 29, 2006 08:57PM
Untold Stories
Lord Of My Salvation
Legalize It
Wicked Dickie
Boom Bye Bye/We Nah Response
Til I'm Laid To Rest
Love Black Woman
The Grudge

Anything before 1996 really....

HIGHPRAISE
March 30, 2006 01:06AM
Buju ? Hhmmm ...
March 30, 2006 08:52AM
<His life seemed to be spinning out of control there for a bit. I pray he comes out a refreshed and reinspired individual: put more time into doing stuff creative, reggae shows and such>

I agree, I really like Jamie, but felt he has been lost for awhile. He really hadn't done any shows in some time, as a matter of fact, Mike from Resination and I formed Dos Mas Productions because of the lack of live shows in the area.

I hope he takes his time to heart, he could really do great things when he puts his mind to it. I'll have to ask Amy how to send him a letter or whatnot, it seemed like she was keeping in contact with him, but she could be getting it secondhand too.

One love
eric v
Spliff Smoker
March 30, 2006 03:15PM
Mighty Dread, love the horns.
March 30, 2006 06:58PM
Hills & Valleys

I like snow
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login