Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bring Humble Soul and Native Elements

Posted by Mystic Lion 
Bring Humble Soul and Native Elements
March 30, 2006 07:47PM
Two of my favorite Artists who have NEVER played this show are Humble Soul , Roots Reggae Soldier from Hawaii and Native Elements, San Francisco's best Reggae Band and a world-class act. These conscious Artists perform TOGETHER in a great show! BOOK THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Bring Humble Soul and Native Elements
March 30, 2006 09:46PM
SEEEENNN! Humble Soul and Native both most Irie live. Checked em at Monterey in years past and more. Bring em they wont disappoint!
c-town rasta
March 30, 2006 11:17PM
Humble Soul would be awesome. Great music
March 31, 2006 12:44AM
Both would be great additions, and along with Ooklah The Moc would present a nice package. For those who haven't heard Doug (Humble Soul) you're missing something special.

Respect-

DJ Bahilman
DeeCee
March 31, 2006 01:09AM
I agree .. Himble Soul and Native Elements are on point .... Native Elements are the hardest working reggae band in the Bay Area .......
March 31, 2006 01:30AM
Native Elements and Humle Soul would bring the house down. Book them.... NOW!!!!!!!
April 01, 2006 01:15AM
Yes Bahilman, OOKLAH the MOC would be a great addition as well. I first saw Humble Soul when he was playing with Ooklah. Since then i've seen him with Fully Fullwood Band ,THC and Native Elements. Tony chin said he's the best young artist he's worked with. I liked all of them, but he's recorded some awesome tracks with Native Elements that haven't been released yet. and the SAX player for NAtive, kicks a solo on "PAKOLOLO SWEET" that is simply incredible...one of the best love songs ever
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login