Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sorry I missed you

Posted by J 
J
Sorry I missed you
June 21, 2004 09:49PM
I was so caught up in everything, it being my first time and all, that i lost track of time while i was there. I had a blast... it was deffinately the best time of my life. I met so many wonderful people and i was so grateful for being there. this is deffinately the begining of a tradition.
Cant wait till SNWMF 2005!
Jah Bless
-Jacquie
Re: Sorry I missed you
June 22, 2004 12:42AM
Told you it would be that way!
GG
June 22, 2004 08:15AM
Same here.....on Sunday at about 2 p.m. I realized I had just missed everyone by about 20 hours. One of these years folks...one of these years! Perhaps I met some of you anyway and just didn't realize it. You all rock!
June 22, 2004 09:58AM
I actually met more than I ever expected! Was hoping to meet more, but all in time... I am going to ROTR this year. In fact, we camped near some folks that I've been seeing at the festivals for the past 15 years, and they're going too (hi Heidi and Tuon! Zion is growing into a fine young man!) - contact me if you want to join that caravan..!
shaunsta
June 23, 2004 12:11PM
i couldnt find you j i was wasted
J
June 23, 2004 06:05PM
no problem... next year
sj
June 23, 2004 09:58PM
One of the best festival experiences of i life! SNWMF pulsed through i blood filling i heart with an overwhelming joy; parts of i heart have been reawakened, rejouvenated and nourished.
A resounding thanks to all that participate in creating the love.
I too found a new tradition.
Stephen

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login