Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I REGGAE.COM

Posted by binghi ghost 
I REGGAE.COM
June 21, 2004 10:28PM
LARRRRRGE UP, I-TINUALLY, EVERYTIME...MAN LIKE DAINEL F....FOR MAKING HIS POSI-BUTION TO THE PRESENT INITY....RASPECCCCCC'..EVERYTIME..YU DUN KNOW
yonatan
Re: I REGGAE.COM
June 21, 2004 10:32PM
yes, large up the man Daniel for Itinually supporting and spreading the St Croix sounds everytime, everywhere...

bless.

// yoni
June 21, 2004 10:33PM
June 23, 2004 02:19PM
thanks and praises to Daniel w/o him there would be no sabbattical ahdah at snwmf... he large up the the croix family and massive so much that respects are not even enough .. so anything you need Warrior the cruzian links massive got you taken care of ...nuff praises...N.Negas
June 23, 2004 03:02PM
give up the praises for Daniel !!!!!
June 23, 2004 04:05PM
You folks are all too kind, but as Shaggy would say 'It wasn't me'. I do not push up the St. Croix vibes..... It's the St. Croix vibes that push ME up. And the only reason sabbattical made it to snwmf is because he puts vibes in his music.

Like i've said a 1000 times before, reggae musicians are not the most talented players of instruments. So too, there are far superior vocalists, arranges, and producers in other genres of music. But to me, reggae's got one thing for it that the others don't.....VIBES!!!!!

I give thanx itinually for being able to absorb the vibes through all these years, and am grateful to be able to share those blessings with those who are similarly moved.
June 23, 2004 04:10PM
big ups to midnite crew. pushing strong vibes. i would love for those Midnite cats to give me a piece of their mind for 1 hour yes.
June 23, 2004 04:21PM
For real.. big up humble Daniel for his works itinually.. I frequent Ireggae.com and give thanks to get to listen to new ones like Mada Nile, Sabbattical and Abja.. so many blessings.. and ofcourse Muta is of much high respect. Give thanks!

And Ras Kinchelow.. gotta say big up to Midnite as well.. InI on the West coast need to have a Rastafari gathering where Midnite and Dezarie come to hold a reasoning. Wouldn't that be blessed?? They just keep coming harder.

Blessed Love
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login