Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Thanks & Praises

Posted by riffy 
riffy
Thanks & Praises
March 31, 2006 10:53PM
I-man give thanks & praises fi di spring blossoms and ah birds chirpin' dem. Lovin' Jah in dis Iwah.

Increase inity widda luvful livity.

Tuff, Lion trod
V DOSIA
Re: Thanks & Praises
April 01, 2006 12:15AM
tell jah to make it stop raining so i can hear these birds chirping too
HIGHPRAISE
April 01, 2006 12:28AM
Trod south young "V DOSIA" ...
riffy
April 01, 2006 12:44AM
ah, but without de rain, birds wouldn't have trees ta nest in and protek their young. give thanks for rain - i know it can seem to last forever sometimes. : )

drip drip
matt
April 01, 2006 05:24AM
we could really use a good bit of that rain here in the east.
a
April 01, 2006 05:37AM
Its raining away here in upstate Ny

Sat 6-10 am est NYC Rasta Radio
[www.columbia.edu]
April 01, 2006 08:01AM
Spring so nice inna Austin. The spring flowers are in bloom everywhere and as I walked the dog this morning, the birds were jammin. Nothing like a bird jam first thing in the morning. I rarely post a photo of myself but this really shows the essence of spring in the park where I walk my dog, the second is my husband giving thanks and praises, and the third shows even the owls are in love~Yes, mon, give thanks and praises for life, all life, each and everyday~

All photos property of Sista Irie's Conscious Party. Photo credit to Brother Ricky for the first one.

Post Edited (04-01-06 08:18)

"love shines brighter than the morning sun"
riffy
April 01, 2006 06:25PM
Sun is shinin weather is sweet rain ah pour gimme more Jah life.

Selah
April 01, 2006 06:34PM
Beautiful Photo's,
Always Beautiful weather on the inside for me, though sometimes it rains enternally, Give Thanks and Praises for The Gift of life and the seasons and Tides
And Families and Tribes, Individual perseptions of life! One Love for all who see a light, Give Thanks and Praises for Friends and Foes for Teaching the lessons we all oppose, and learn to blossom into a beautiful Rose!
One Love For All!
~PKW

-={Truth to All}=-
MOSIAHIGH777
April 01, 2006 07:12PM
TRUE!!!!!!! I and I giving many thanks and all the praises to the divine head creator who continues to deliver us with an abundance of pure joy and a upfull spirit ....aahhh, how good and pleasant the breath trully is! Give thanks for another day and give thanks for all you happy family that share this wonderfull vibe! Guidance and Protection for all forms of life and let your spirits soar high high high I and I and I , BLESS and a good rest! Live good and be good, lovefull heartical vibes control your blissfull soul!
April 01, 2006 08:43PM
Give thanks for all the inspirational words and meditations. What a glorious feeling and awareness of the glory of life.

Kel-I Bubbler
April 01, 2006 08:54PM
Give thanks for the Owls, very nice. I wonder what species they are?
April 01, 2006 10:03PM
The photo was taken at a Texas wildlife symposium. I believe the one on the left is a screech owl. They are lovely creatures.

April 01, 2006 10:43PM
glory be to our father,and to the son,and to the holy one of creation as JAHwas in the Iginining now and ever shall be the JAH world with out an end. HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFAR I
April 02, 2006 07:50AM
Give thanks and praise for the rain and snow that falls to fill our lakes and rivers and provide life for all those who surround them... it will be a beautiful spring and summer thanks to all the water.
---bless---
April 02, 2006 09:59AM
I'm giving much thanks for the rain up here in northern california. Rainfall and snowpack is above average this year, and with recent court decisions going against the preservation of salmon in our rivers, all the excess water will give them a fighting chance to get up the klamath. Its been many a year now that the wild salmon count has dropped.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login