Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

twinkle in da crowd

Posted by fieryirie 
twinkle in da crowd
June 21, 2004 10:43PM
I don't know if it was just my imagination, but was Ralston Grant from the Twinkle Brothers at this year's SNWMF? I thought I seen him amongst the crowd, walking around. Does anybody know why he graced us with his presence? I would have loved to see him play because Twinkle's music is so beautiful and uplifting, and possibly meet him (if it was fate) to give Thanks for such wonderful and inspiring music over the years. Maybe next time! Much thanks for any response(s).

jbwelda
Re: twinkle in da crowd
June 21, 2004 11:13PM
he played with wadi gad band backing carlton livingston and brigadier jerry on saturday morning. best shot of the show i think. he and hux brown really added a lot to the sound that morning.

you may have noticed his wife, della, around too.

i say big up to all twinkle brothers posse. they are the best and the nicest people too.

one love
jah bill
June 22, 2004 07:39PM
if you saw carlton livingston play then u did see him and we got to meet him and don carlos and winston jarrett all righteos bredren happy to meet and greet their fans cant wait to see them all next year
June 23, 2004 03:14PM
Yes, it was Ralston and Della, giving their love backstage and yes they are some of the most polite and irie performers I know. How could they miss SNWMF?
special thanks to Della for her interview at the Press tent.

Me thinks Twinkles should be on the bill every year.....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login