Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gentleman

Posted by step forward 
Gentleman
June 21, 2004 11:09PM
my favorite tings: gentlman, he done mash it up!!!!!!!! Stone Love til 3, 2 live dub plates. Good concert! Good vibes!
Re: Gentleman
June 22, 2004 10:15AM
Big Up Gentlemen. Saturday night when i was working in the production room, gentlemen came up and did one of the coolest Station ID's i got for my show that weekend. Jah Bless.
June 22, 2004 01:42PM
For REAL.. Gentleman came with the right fire.. so humble and delivering the message. I was impressed... I must admit I didn't expect such blessed fire from him, I had known his tunes were conscious but thought maybe he didn't have it in him.. pleasantly surprised. Is he going to be on tour in Cali?
Sis April
June 22, 2004 02:36PM
Yes I- Gentleman is surely in I Top 3 of the weekend. Very hard to conquer Dezaries fire with Vaughn supporting----- but Gentleman had I moving and bouncing and I was so grateful that he come forward in a true spirit of His Majesty and with much energy, much humility and some serious vibrations!
Bring him back next year to headline saturday night!!!!
June 23, 2004 08:59AM
this is a fantastic performer onstage, what a motion in the crowd!!
Muchlove~
June 23, 2004 10:02AM
How come no one mentioned how good looking Gentlemen was...What a hottie....I don't know what made me wetter the heat or him!
June 23, 2004 11:27AM
Lol! U r craaazzy girl!!!! But I feel u - he is a QQQTTTT!!!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login