Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How long are the discount tickets available?

Posted by Zana 
Zana
How long are the discount tickets available?
April 03, 2006 10:21PM
They are $110 now and are sure to go up. Website says "discount on sale now" so I'm assuming this price will only be around so long.

I'm currently waiting to see if I'm going to archaeology field school this summer. I've applied to several, a few of which are in session during the festival. I'm waiting to see which one I'll be attending before buying my ticket.

I reallly want to go to this year's festival, especially since MIR has been announced. Thanks to Jah Bill, they are a favorite of mine and I really want to see them.
Last year I bought my ticket for $80 (early bird) so the price difference hurts.

Cheers!
Zana
Re: How long are the discount tickets available?
April 05, 2006 06:41PM
I guess the answer is classified...
April 05, 2006 06:50PM
I'd answer Zana, but unfortunately I have no clue...archaeology field school sounds like a lot of fun. If you find something really cool we want pics! Hopefully it won't conflict with the fest.
jb welda
April 05, 2006 08:47PM
i dont really have an answer for you zana but if you have to wait and then decide you can make it, i will cover the difference for you if the discount isnt available...so just make it!

one love
jah bill
April 05, 2006 09:06PM
Advance sale tickets are 110. If there are any left at the gate, they will be $125.00...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login