Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Any details about Winston Jarrett's performance?

Posted by rustfan 
rustfan
Any details about Winston Jarrett's performance?
June 22, 2004 06:01PM
Winston Jarrett is someone that I really wanted to see......

Who backed him? Set length? Songs performed?

Any details would be cool

Re: Any details about Winston Jarrett's performance?
June 22, 2004 06:08PM
Unfortunately I missed Winston's performance.. i waited around while his band was setting up, but winston was running late...
does anyone know if he sang "Sleeping in the park" ?? personal fav of mine...
good thing i caught up with him on saturday where he recorded a station ID of that tune! big up!

// yoni
jb welda
June 22, 2004 06:38PM
revolutionary dream dub band, i believe pablo moses outfit, backed him.

one love
jah bill
June 22, 2004 06:45PM
Greetings
winston's set was off the hook as casper was on bass and chaka on keys/backup vocals
it was one of the tightest reggae set's of the show and for being 60something he put on a good rocking time,
at the end when he came off stage he said this was one of the best shows he has ever done where he felt the emotion of the audience
SNWMF came through again!
One love
al

rustfan
June 22, 2004 07:00PM
Glad to hear that it seemed to go off well..Give Thanks...sure wish I cudda' seen him.
June 22, 2004 07:00PM
Yeah, i was impressed with Winston Jarrett, first time I had ever seen him perform. Missed him at snwmf a few years back when it was him or price buster and I chose the prince since they came on at different stages at the same time. My friends who chose Winston that year said he was great, and this year I got to find out first hand. Im glad he got such a good crowd response...he truly deserved this respect, and he seemed very moved by the crowd reactions and appreciation, it was a festival highlite for me.
June 23, 2004 12:41AM
smoked myself to sleep missed winston. almost missed izzy!@#$@ luckily my bredren ras riddim made me wake up. he left his spot in the front row to make sure i didnt miss the band i most wanted to see. thanks again ricky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login