Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Official HEADLINER Line Up pool

Posted by wise one 
Official HEADLINER Line Up pool
April 09, 2006 01:30AM
Ok, i think this might be fun. Id like to hear everyones opinion as to the HEADLINER line up slots for the artists announced already. I also am guessing the acts right before the last shows of the nights too. I think its going to be:

(remember, the last HEADLINER slot on these stages for that night specified)

friday night mainstage: Cocoa Tea w/ special guest. (Earl Sixteen right before)
friday night village stage: Inner Visions (Luna Angel right before)
friday night dancehall: Chezidek

saturday night mainstage: Misty in Roots (Baaba Maal right before)
saturday night village stage: Robotiks W/ Scientist (Soul Vendors right before)
saturday night dancehall: Jah Shaka w/ Aisha

sunday night mainstage: Culture (Rico, Ken, SV right before)
sunday night village stage: Don Carlos (Gomba Jahbari right before)

Re: Official HEADLINER Line Up pool
April 09, 2006 02:03AM
p.s. I think it would be fun to bet some brews on each artist submission. If you wanna play, ante up with a 6 pack of your favorite lager. for each slot you miss, you owe one beer. Ive got a six pack of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale that says my choices are the right ones!
miguel
April 09, 2006 08:28AM
u realize sierra is a pale ale, not a lager?
April 09, 2006 12:25PM
not so wise me thinks...
jb welda
April 09, 2006 09:48PM
i will take that bet, wise one.

one love
jah bill
April 09, 2006 11:49PM
yeah i know sierra nevada is a pale ale, i also know that some other people drink lagers, so i offered my choice. i didnt say sierra nevada pale lager. moron. why dont you put your beer where your mouth is? jah bill, to bet you have guess. thats the rules.
team
April 10, 2006 01:57AM
i remember this one time at band camp...zzzzzz
April 10, 2006 01:11PM
>this line-up not so wise because it wont work*
>band camp sux open up the peoples camp & please stop all the wristband wrestle*
>there my 2sense for deh hey^

-RASpects+
April 10, 2006 02:10PM
i see mir headlining sunday nite for some reason-maybe its a save the best for last kinda thing.
one love-juan love
matt
April 10, 2006 05:59PM
we concur jahmeek. there's no way this lineup works. too much conflict fro people who want to see all the roots they can. i like how they tend to keep it so that the world music tends to one stage while the reggae tends the other.
ODB
April 10, 2006 09:18PM
IS there a village, dancehall and mainstage is the real question otherwise this dont work at all.
April 10, 2006 11:46PM
of course there is a village, main, and dancehall. i jumped the gun, they announced 5 more artists since i posted. i didnt think my line up was perfect or the one they were going to use. i wasnt using it as the one model for people to rag on and not offer any other alternate schedules. it was supposed to be a fun post to see what slots people wanted to see their bands. "it wont work at all" and "not so wise" are just negative vibes that are all too frequent on this board. offer solutions instead of pointing out problems.
jb welda
April 11, 2006 09:50AM
well heres something that might make it a little easier: baba maal is in town for friday only.

one love
jah bill
April 11, 2006 01:21PM
i kinda figured that he would headline friday nite-and i have a feeling mir will headline sun.-just a wild guess. maybe culture sat. but the lineups not finished- we'll just have to wait and see.
one love-juan love
April 11, 2006 01:37PM
MIR Saturday? I think Sunday would be a better fit. I think a more worthy act will be announced. It has already been said, from the SNWMF camp, that MIR as a headliner is a risk, so making them THE headliner seems like a long shot. I say stay tuned for the 8:00 & 10:00 acts to be announced.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login